Chapter 2

Chaeyoung and Sana arrived at their shared apartment. It was a decent apartment but not the best, But it was the closest to the headquarters.

Chaeyoung immediately flopped herself onto the couch and screamed into the pillow. Sana sighed as she sat on the other end of the couch waiting for her friend to release her frustration.

Both girls had recently finished a case that was in Japan and now they have this case that went cold. Chaeyoung finally sat up and look at Sana.

"This sucks...We have no lead at all, The person cleans up so well. Tzuyu's report on the body isn't enough either... I wish Jeongyeon and Jihyo could do it."

"Me too but they have two cases on their hands and they couldn't take a third especially since the last time they tried taking on a cold case. At least they can help us." Sana said as she heard the door opened revealing their other roommate, Tzuyu.

The purple haired girl had three bags of takeout as she head into the kitchen. "I thought you were working overtime!" Sana shouted.

"I was but Jeongyeon and Momo started to argue again and Jihyo's hubby came and pick her up. I didn't want to be left with those two."

"Understandable."

"I swear those two argue like an old married couple."

"Anyways Chaengie there's nothing we can do except prepare for the case and hope it all goes well. At least they gave us a few days to settle down before we start."

"True." Both girls got up as they head into the kitchen to eat.

~

The next day Sana, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu went to the spa to relax since they didn't have alot of time left before they start the case.

After they finished getting their whole body massaged, they decided to head into a ice cream parlor. "The usual?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Let's share a sundae today." The shortest of the three nodded as she ordered a sundae and pay for it before sitting down and waiting.

All three girls sat in silence before Chaeyoung and Tzuyu notice Sana's eyes widen a bit. They both turned to look and Chaeyoung couldn't believe her eyes.

A young woman with short black hair had walked into the parlor. Each step she take was full of grace. Her aura was powerful and mysterious as she head to the counter.

Tzuyu looked at both Chaeyoung and Sana who seemed to be drooling over the girl. "You two are so gay..." The purple haired girl muttered as a worker handed her their sundae.

"Stop staring you two..." Tzuyu sighed as she pulled Chaeyoung's hair and force her to look away which also snap Sana out of the trance once she heard Chaeyoung groan.

"Yah! TZUYU what the hell dude!" The short haired girl exclaimed as the taller girl continued to eat the sundae.

Sana and Chaeyoung started to dig in even though they took occasional glances at the girl. Chaeyoung looked at the girl one more time making accidental eye contact with her. The short haired girl turned around, blushing lightly.

"She's coming over here." Sana mumbles. "Act cool." Tzuyu rolled her eyes as the girl stood in front of their table. "Hello, I noticed that you two were staring at me and-"

Sana cut off the woman. "Sorry about that sweetheart, Me and Chaengie here like to stare at stunningly beautiful woman." The young woman smiled shyly which made both Sana and Chaeyoung heart rate go fast.

"What's your name beautiful?'

"Mina-"

"Mina? That's an odd way of pronouncing Min-a. Are you a foreigner?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, actually I was born in Japan." Mina said. "Me too! Cool I finally know another Japanese other than Momo." Sana said before quickly switching over to her native language. Chaeyoung took that time to stare at Mina.

She was wearing a simple black dress with heels, showing off her long legs, her hair was shiny and healthy and she had amazing posture. (One that could rival Tzuyu's) Not to mention that she smelled good.

Really good.

"Chaeyoung!" The short haired girl jumped and looked at Sana then Mina.

"It was nice meeting you three. I have to go now." Mina said as left the parlor.

"Both of you are whipped for her." Tzuyu muttered as she finished the sundae by herself before leaving.

~

A few days have passed and Chaeyoung and Sana officially had started the mission. Both of them sat in their shared office reviewing over the files. "So there's alot of info about Nayeon but the info for BamBam, I can't read and the translation is bad... We're going to need someone to read this over." Chaeyoung said.

"We can ask our partner group YG and SM agency to see if they have anybody who speaks Thai." Sana says as Chaeyoung wrote that down on a notepad.

Sana picked up Nayeon's file, Opening it up. "Ooh she's cute. Such a pity that she was murdered."

"Stop fawning over a dead girl Sana and focus."

"Okay...From what these files says, She has family members that we can question, two best friends, and She was also in three previous relationships, Two guys and a girl. But sadly they don't reside in Korea."

"We'll start with family first, Do they have a record of where she was last seen?" Chaeyoung asked.

"They found her dead in her home, Her girlfriend called the police. From what Tzuyu wrote on the anatomy study it was a gunshot wound that killed her."

Just then both girls heard shouting and sighed. "Why are they always arguing..."

"It's getting out of hand, They're both chill people but together... It seems like they bring the worse out of eachother." Sana muttered, it was loud enough for Chaeyoung to hear as the younger girl nodded in agreement.

"Anyways, Let's go to the Im residence and see if they know anything about their daughters death."