"Di " arnav felt short of words,He looks down

" she is very correct at her place arnav ...I'm fed up fighting with you from last 2 years why can't you understand you dishonored yours love , you miss trust yours love and you ashamed her arnav you ashamed her ... i dont think so hiding about arush and aanya khushi did mistake ..she did it right ...why chote why are you not seeing what  we are  seeing ...why are you so foolish and spoiling yours own life ...do you even have any idea what damage you did. ..be glad we are still beside you "anjali said fluming in anger

"I don't know anything ...I will bring  my kids to me ..I'll take them to Delhi with Me" arnav said brushing his hair in irritation right now his mind was only focused on his kids

Taking arnav hand anjali kept it on her head and looking at him she said "you have my promise chote you will never take any actions against khushi. You will not meet arush and aanya until khushi gives you permission ...."anjali said

"No di no" arnav said moving back

" yes you have to keep this promise... arush and aanya are just 2 years they don't even know meaning of father ...They both were so sacred when you were shouting at khushi ...did you even observed how they clamed down when khushi hugged them  ...that is mother affection chote. ..They both don't know anything except khushi. ..more then anyone they need khushi right from morning to night they need khushi beside them they won't understand anything unless khushi makes they understand ...common they don't even know to talk properly ....I know you will never understand us but I just want to say that if you try  snatching arush and aanya from khushi you will be hurting yours kids and khushi too ....I have seen angry in khushi eyes ...If you do anything stupid I am sure khushi will harm herself so for yours kids Stay away from them till khushi herself agree to let you meet them ....Please chote I am requesting you in all this you are hurting arush and aanya ...keep clam control yours angry and think were you are going wrong "anjali said in soft voice trying to make him understand.

Arnav clearly remembered the bound  between kids and khushi he felt helpless and broken.

"If you respect yours sister keep this promise for yours kids betterment chote...There is still time to correct things ...leave yours ego and angry. ..think what are you doing with life "anjali said wiping her own tears seeing her brother broken confused state.

Rubbing his face in angry arnav marched to his room.

2days later

Arnav kept his promise but he was broken and shattered he was feeling miserable and helpless he so wanted to meet his kids but his own family was against it also he was scared of khushi threat and he even understood what anjali said was very correct arush and aanya can't leave without khushi and both need khushi most then anyone els.

But that dint kept him behind he was finding and thinking hard to ways to meet his kids but khushi threat and anjali promise stopped him every time.

Yes Arnav Singh raizarda was afraid of threat , he hates khushi for not choosing him but that don't mean he don't love her he loved her  and he will always love her immensely but his ego and confused mind always won and made him hate her but reality was different at times when he remembered his mother struggle he hated khushi for choosing wrong person and at times he cried for same khushi who left him ...He always loved her but his foolish mind always took control over him.

Two days were worst , he locked himself one entire day fighting with himself later he worked all day diverting his mind from khushi thoughts and kids ..He was dieing to meet his kids but khushi threat and anjali promise stopped him.