Chapter 30- Relationship Growing

Nimeria's POV

After the rain stopped, the sun began to rise, and the sky became an orangish-gray color. I looked up at Kylo and his eyes sparkled in the sun light. I always thought of his eyes as big brown planets or candies. I get lost looking into them, his black hair would go into his face making him look mysterious. All my senses and shocks of electricity would go through my body and heighten when he is near. My heart races when he kisses me, I go weak in the knees when he kisses me on the neck. I melt in his arms when he holds me, his lips have always been soft and gentle. When he kisses me sparks fly, I don't want this to end, I love Kylo Ren. I needed him and have him all to myself.

Kylo Ren's POV

I stared into Nimeria's ice blue eyes, they looked like blue Kyber crystals. Her brown hair lit up and she has always been beautiful and stole my heart like I did hers. I wanted her just as much as she wanted me. I saw goosebumps on her skin, I love her so much, when I kiss her I get weak in the knees. All I wanted to do was stay here and be with her, but, we both knew we couldn't at this time. I then put my arms under her waist and held her close to my body, I wanted to protect her always and forever.

"I think we should go back before anyone else wakes up." Kylo said to Nimeria kissing her forehead. Nimeria then rolls over to be on top of him, she sits up and straddles him, then began to get closer to his face. "Aw, do we have to?" She asked as she began to kiss behind his ear. "Nimeria, come on that's not fair. We have to go before they try to find us." Kylo replied trying not to give in to her.

"But, I don't want to, I missed you. Five more minutes?" She asked kissing the front of his neck. "Nimeria, no come on. I missed you too." Kylo said trying to avoid her. Just then Nimeria licked Kylo's neck to his lips and then lifted up his shirt, then kissed and licked his chest. "Nimeria, it isn't going to work." Kylo said as he began to get nervous. Nimeria stayed quiet and looked at him, and then licked his lips and kissed him. She continued to kiss him.