chapter 10

It had been three weeks since I found out I could have children and me and dimitri were over the moon.

We were currently back at the academy and I was getting four more molijian marks, a few days after we returned to the academy I had my qualifier which dimitri took me too but what he didn't tell me was that is was with Art Schoenberg, we arrived in the middle of a stragoi fight. I killed four dimitri killed three and art killed three as well, from that day I became good friends with Art his charges went back to court and he was given a position here at the academy which he gladly took to be close to me and dimitri but I also had a feeling that he wanted to get close to Celeste.

So right now I was sat in guardian admin getting my new marks.

Once I had them i over to were Alberta was waiting and we talked about her wedding until art was finished with his marks.

Me, Celeste, Alberta, dimitri and Art were in Albertas office when my phone rang and it was the palace everyone saw the look on my face
"Hello"
"Novice hathaway this is head Guardian croft I work for your aunt"
"Guardian Croft what can I do for you"
Everyone's faces turned to me and they had the same look I did
"Were sending you on a mission, your lethal Hathaway and we need that. But this mission you may not return from this"
"It's a suicide mission" I asked
"Basically yes, you leave tomorrow for three months along with your team if you return you'll be able to get the Princess as well as all three marks. Your promise, the guardian mark and the rank mark. I'm sorry about this but you and your team are the best we have"
"I understand thank you guardian croft. How secret is this"
"You are to tell guardians Schoenberg, belikov, Matthews and petrov also your father"
"Alright goodbye"
"Goodbye" he hung up

I sat there in shock, I was basically going to my death
"Rose what was that about" Celeste asked
I grabbed my phone and rang my father
"Hey kiz you okay"
"Baba you need to sit down, I'm with everyone that needs to know about this so I need you to be quite and explain alright"
"Yeah okay" he said and everyone in the room with me nodded

I took a breathe and said
"I'm being sent on a mission"
"But" Alberta asked
"I might not return"
"There sending you on a suicide mission they can't do that" my father shouted
"Baba, they can and they have I leave tomorrow with my team, if I return I get three marks my promise, my guardian mark and the rank mark I'll be above anyone else there are very few people with the rank mark one being art. But if don't then I'll die with the infinity mark"
"Rose I can get you out of this" baba said
I could feel my self close to tears
"Baba please don't, I'm doing this to protect people, their is a stragoi nest a few hours away from court me and my team are going in to get rid of them."
I then said to my father in Turkish
"If I don't come back I need you to look after him for me baba don't let him become closed off"
"I won't let that happen"
I returned in English
"Thanks baba now I've got to go I've things to sort out before tomorrow, I love you"
"I love you too kiz"
I hung up and took a shaky breath
"I need you all to promise me something, if I don't come back you'll look after each other"
"We promise" Alberta said and everyone else nodded but dimitri had a tear running down his face i walked over to him and wiped his tear away
"Please don't cry comrade if you cry I'll cry"
He grabbed me and sat me on his knee holding me tight as I spoke to Alberta
"I'll pack what I'll need on this mission and then I want my room to stay as it is but if I don't come back do what you what with everything I know lissa will want some stuff"
She nodded
"Marry me" dimitri whispered in my ear
"What"
"Marry me right now marry me"
"Yes"
He kissed me and Alberta gave me two wedding rings which were supposed to be hers and dads and dimitri Already had an engagement ring.
"Who's gonna marry us" I asked dimitri
"I will" art said

We spoke our vows and i dos and I eventually married dimitri I was now his wife.

We all sat around talking for awhile until I had to care of things. I packed the things I'd need.
Then I spent my last night with my husband holding him and kissing him and making sure her knew how much I loved him. Eventually we fell asleep
But I woke up with an hour left before I had to leave.

I got in the shower got Ready and then woke him up
"Comrade you need to hey up now baby" whispered in his ear
And he woke up
We spent that time before I left holding each other but then it was time I left
"Don't come down, if you do I wont leave"
"I love you milaya come home to me"
"I'll try but if I don't I need you to promise me that you won't close yourself off"
"I promise"
I kissed him one more time before I left and this was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.
Leaving the man I love to sacrifice myself for everyone else I just hoped I'd come home.