Chapter 1

It's been two months since lissa was kidnapped and I got her back and two months since I got my first moljian mark as I killed stargoi natalie. She was once my friend and I killed her.

Things had changed the bond we shared was now two ways so we could talk to each other. Alberta was being like a mother to me helping me through the stress and nightmares of Killing natalie and she'd forced dimitri to go to the gym with me whenever I needed to relive that stress. All i had to do was look at either of them and dimitri would have me out of wherever I was in seconds.

Today i got ready after training and went to lissas room walking in a shouting
"Lissa hurry up I'm starving"
"I'm coming keep your hair on" she said walking out the bathroom with her bag and the we left.

We got to the dining area where Eddie, Mason, Christian and Celeste were waiting.
Celeste was a guardian at our school who I had become quite good friends with and plus she had been ordered to look after me at lunch and breakfast so I didn't kill anyone.
"Hey C" I said sitting down with my food
"Hey Rose you alright today" she asked
I nodded and ate in silence which was a big give away that I wasn't alright once I'd finished i dumped my tray and walked out into the halls and walked around the corner trying to calm my staggered breathing as I could feel myself about to have a panic attack. This always happened when I thought of victor he was like a father to me and he was lissa uncle he was our family which I'm turn made natalie our family so I basically killed our family.

I sat on the ground with my head against the wall looking at the sky and felt myself beginning to calm but then I heard lissa
'Don't get mad but dimitri, Celeste and alberta know about your panic attacks'
'It's fine lissa they'd find out eventually'
I closed my eyes until I heard three voices next to me
"One of you check if she's alright" alberta whispered
"No she gets really angry if we do that just wait" Celeste said

I looked up at all of them and they stared down at me
"We know" Dimitri said
"I know lissa told me"
They all looked confused and then it clicked to them the bond was now two ways.
"Why didn't you tell us about the panic attacks" alberta asked as they all say down her in front looking at me, celeste to my right and dimitri to my left
"Alberta I've been crying for two months showing people my emotions I don't like doing that you should know and I didn't want people to think I was weak"
"It's not weak Rose you killed your first stragoi who happened to be a friend your allowed to be a bit overwhelmed" dimitri said
I nodded

These three and lissa had helped me a lot these past two months and I was glad to have them.