The Attack

Hello my luvs,

Here's the next chapter, 4 Chapters in less than a week!! Ok you may read on :)

~xoxo

Brooke

          "Sissy!" Anne screamed throwing herself into my arms.

          "Woah. Slow down before we both end up getting hurt," I say and chuckle.

          "Thanks again Mrs. V," I holler over my back.

          "Just a minute dear," I hear her voice behind me, "And please, call me Henrietta."

          "Ok, Henrietta, what's up," I asked turning around.

          "I haven't seen your parents around in ages, how are they doing?" my heart drops at the mention of my parents and anger quickly replaces my sadness.

          "They're doing great, having too much fun for their own good," I say while gritting my teeth together giving her a tight lipped smile.

           She laughs as if I've cracked then most hilarious joke known to mankind. "Well tell them I said hi and that I'm inviting them over for lunch sometime soon." she says.

           "I will pass the message down," I say while bidding her a rushed goodbye.

            "ANNE!" I scream as I see her in the middle of the cul de sac as a Ferrari is fastly approaching. I race across the large freshly cut green grass as I attempt to save her but it's too late. The car disappears around the side of the large house and Anne is nowhere to be found. The world seems to swallow me as my heart begins pound slowly and heavily. Everything is in slow motion and I feel dizzy as I watch a blurred figure rush towards me. My throat starts to close up stopping me from breathing. The world around me goes black.

           Oooh what happened ? Without Anne, how will Brooke be able to live ? How will her parents react ? I know this was a short chapter but there will be more to come soon and it will be worth the wait. Please vote, comment, and follow! Thank you for all your support

~xoxo