The Neighbors

Hello my luvs! Ok so two updates in one day pretty good, right ? Anyways enjoy!

~xoxo

Brooke

         My head is currently pounding from the screeching session Shayla just had. I mean what's the big deal, a guy from school moving in next door? Yeah, jaw dropping. Ok so maybe this guy isn't just a random kid I mean like it's the Ashton Waters.

***

          I wake up suddenly from a light knock on my door. My 4 year old sister stares up at me with her large sleep filled-eyes. Like me, her eyes are naturally large with thick eyelashes and a mesmerizing color.

          "Time to wake up," she says and half yawns.

          I know how bad this looks having a 4 year old as my personal alarm clock. But believe me, she does this all voluntarily.

          "Alright hun, I'll be down to make breakfast in 15 minutes," I smile back at her.

          15 mins?? Who am I kidding that's how long it takes just to get half my hair tamed. I stumble out of bed and quickly brush my teeth and run down the winding stairs.10 mins tops. Opening the large pantry, I scan the shelve of food and find nothing morning appetizing. Me? I don't even have to eat breakfast. My sister on the other hand? Totally different story. I open the fridge dissapointed at the same results.

          "Crap," I mutter.

          "Anne!" I scream only to realize she's standing  right beside me. 'I seriously need to start getting more sleep,' I think to myself.

          "Can I go with you?" she asks, "Please?"

          Sighing I internally debate with myself but come to a conclusion. Anne, in the grocery store is like  trying to walk a fish. Exactly. Mission impossible.

          "Sorry sweetie not this time."

           "Okaay," she says.

***

          "Thanks again Mrs. Vasquez I'll be back in about 30 mins," I inform her.

          "Take your time dear, you know you both are always welcome anytime anyday."

          I smile in response. Sprinting across the cobblestone I freeze when I hear a deep voice.

          "Not bad for someone who claims to despise any form of exercise."

          I can recognize that voice anyday. Ashton Waters.

          "Ok first off, that's not entirely true. Getting up everyday is enough for me."

          He quirks an eyebrow and reality sinks in as I practically drool at the sight before me. Sweaty and shirtless from his run Ashton Waters in all his glory is actually talking to me.

          "Take a picture it'll last longer," he said.

          "I'll pass given the fact that I've already been scarred because let's face it, you, without a shirt. Not so hot." I reply mentally high fiving myself for not making a complete fool out of myself.

           "Right, because bed hair and pajamas is sooo in right now," he smirks giving me a once over.

           I blush as I realize I'm still wearing my silk pajamas set with my hair tied up in a toppled bun. 'Well at least I still have on a bra,' I think to myself with a sigh of relief.

          "I wouldn't mind either way," he said with a grin.

          Oh just kill me now did I just say that out loud?!

          "Yes, yes you did," he said.

           Ok so I think it's time for me to wake up from my nightmare now thank you. Unfortunately this is as real as can be.

          "Shoot," I gasp suddenly remembering the time. "I-I have to go," I blurt out, "Uh see you like at school or something."

          "Right," he says, "Until we meet again," he replies with a curt nod. His face suddenly clouds over as he briskly turns and walks away.

          'Well that was strange,' I thought. But it wasn't until I was pulling out of my driveway when it dawned on me. The Ashton Waters actually talked to a human being without threatening their life. For once he actually seemed happy. Never did it occur to me that the very reason could of been me.

          That was a long one. And no that's not what she said..lol well the story has finally come to an end. Just kidding. Ok sooo how was this chapter ? Do you think Ashton has a sweet side ? Or was it just Brooke's imagination ? More surprises to come ! Please comment, vote and follow!

~xoxo