{Papou Fruit} - Riku x Reader

(y/n) is a quiet girl, she rarely talk to anyone since little. She enjoy reading book and see the sunset everyday. Because of this she has talk a bit with Sora, Kairi, and Riku who also enjoy seeing the sunset. But since Sora and Kairi were too cheerful and talk a lot, (y/n) more comfortable to talk to Riku, who also a quiet type.

One day, (y/n) lost her favourite book. She looking everywhere for it, she even search the book outside. It feel kinda warm to walk outside in the morning, since she usually come out when it was sunset. The sound of ocean crashing, bird chirping, and also kids that laughing. It really a harmony Island.

In the way, she saw Riku building a raft. But he was alone, no Sora or Kairi around. (y/n) went near him. She poked Riku back as he turn around. "Hey (y/n), it's quiet rare see you around in the morning." Riku said while smiling. "I was searching my favourite book, did you ever see it somewhere?" (y/n) asked. Riku shook his head, he only ever see it once but it was last week.

"I see, I guess I'm going back to search it." (y/n) said. As she about to leave, her stomach growl, she hasn't eaten breakfast yet. Riku chuckle, then he give (y/n) a fruit. "Isn't this a Papou fruit?" (y/n) asked. "Yeah. Someone told me if the two people eat it in the same time, their destiny will be connected forever." Riku explained. (y/n) raised her eye brow, supicious about what Riku is thinking. "So... You wanna try eating it with me?" (y/n) asked. Riku nodded, a tiny pink blush could be see. "Okay then." (y/n) said as she started to blush too.

So there they are, sitting on the sand, sound of the ocean was really beautiful. They holding the Papou fruit, about to eat it together. "Ready?" Riku asked as (y/n) nodded. They are took a bite of it, it taste really juicy. "This taste great." (y/n) said while enjoying eating the Papou fruit. Riku nodded while eating it.

They eat and eat, accidentally kissed each other lip. They quickly break apart and look away, both of their face were really red. "Sorry, I don't mean to kiss you like that." Riku apologized. (y/n) just look at him and shook her head, meaning its okay. But then they heard giggle and clapping from behind, it was Sora and Kairi.

"Oh my God! I never know you liked (y/n) Riku!" Kairi said with an awe look. "You too look great together!" Sora said with his usually goofy smile. Kairi and Sora keep talking about how great if they them together. Riku just fake cough while (y/n) just give them the cold stare. But inside they both were happy that they were good for each other.