Chapter 1:The New Friends

You were lost in the forest looking for some place to stay. Since you were only ten, it was difficult to find help. Since you were abandoned from a young age you only relied on yourself. You walked for an hour before coming into a clearing covered in snow. It was the middle of summer and there was snow.

    “Elsa, Elsa lets build a snowman.” You hear a little girl say.

    “Alright Anna, slow down.” You hear a second girl say.

    You walk into the clearing to see two girls playing in the snow. One of them had reddish hair, and the other had platinum blonde. They didn’t notice you since they were preoccupied with each other. You see the girl with blonde hair make a snowman with the wave of her hand.

    “Hey, who’s that?” The little girl with reddish hair asked.

    “Hi I’m Elsa, and this is my sister Anna. What’s your name?” The girl with the blonde hair said.

    “I’m (Y/N). How did you do that?” You ask pointing to the snowman.

    “My sister’s magic.” Anna said running up to you.

    “What are you doing out here alone?” Elsa asked.

    “I’ve always been alone.” You tell them.

    “Well, do you wanna be our friend? That way you won’t be alone.” Anna says pulling you toward her sister.

    “I guess it couldn’t hurt.” You say looking in to Elsa’s pretty blue eyes. Elsa looked back into your (E/C) eyes. You both get lost in thought looking at each other. You both come out of your transe when a snowball from Anna hits you in the head.

    The three of you play until it starts to get dark.

    “Hey if you don’t have a place to stay then why don’t you stay with us.” Elsa said blushing a bit. You didn’t notice this and excepted.