"What is it?"

"A direct link to JARVIS." Eve said. "I made it so that it was secure and could be taken virtually anywhere. This is the prototype model, though. So, I won't be surprised if it goes out a few times."

"Prototype?"

"Mhmm," Eve hummed as she worked. "How's the scan?"

"Almost complete." JARVIS replied.

"Good, because this is gonna crap out on me again." Eve said. "Gotta see if this tech is even possible, Agent Coulson. So, I made a prototype for it. I'll enhance it later and make it better."

"You sound like Stark." Phil said.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Eve responded as she stood up. "Where are the other computers?" She asked.

"On the other side of camp, why?" Phil asked.

"Tah," Eve scoffed as she turned to face him. "Never put tech too far from other tech, unless it's necessary for it to function. That's why the signal is weak, because it's too stretched out and you're trying to do too much with it."

"What do you suggest?" Phil asked.

"Move all computers and all research to be near one another." Eve replied. "Then I can get a better read on what we've got here." While she could easily solve this situation without a problem, she was curious as to what was going on here. She knew it had to be something good, or else S.H.I.E.L.D wouldn't be there.

And so, they all began to work on doing what she recommended. Once the computers and most of their equipment was close to one another, Eve set to work. She was right in her reasoning to think the links were weak because of the distance. Already, there was an improvement in the equipment.

"Well, I guess you were right, Ms. Porter." Phil said. The screens still weren't all that clear, but they were better. "What's next?"

"I just have to smooth talk your generator that is powering all of this." Eve replied. At Phil's questioning look, Eve smirked slightly. "I mean, I have to go check out your generator, so I can work on what seems to be the issue. Because of the weak signal is not the main problem, then it's something to do with the generator."

"I see," Phil nodded once. "This way, then." He lead the way to the generator and Eve raised an eyebrow when she saw it.

"Pretty dated tech here, Agent." Eve said.

"I know, we're working on it." He replied. "I suppose I'll leave you to it." Nodding at him, Eve got to work. She opened the control box and looked at all the wires and connections and cables. She hadn't seen tech like this in a while, so used to the toys Tony had back at the house. However, she knew how to work with this kind of system.

Glancing around, Eve made sure no one was actively watching her before she started whispering to the machine. "Alright, what's wrong now?' She asked it. "What's got you all moody, huh?" Reaching her hand inside, Eve began tinkering with the wires, using her gift to see what she needed to see.

It took a while, but everyone noticed the change in the computers, and they were able to get some work done. It still wasn't anywhere near perfect, but it was an improvement. Phil smirked a little to himself, having thought it was a good idea that he brought her in. If even Tony needed her for help, he assumed she would be the better choice to come out here.

And he was right, Eve was productive, and she got right to work. She asked the important questions and didn't pry too much. It was as if she was a more polite and reserved version of Tony. She had the mind and skill, just not the mouth and attitude. Soon, it was getting dark and Eve was still hard at work.