Confusion

With that, Taehyung walked out the door silently, and towards his way home. He was so mad at Jungkook. No one knew Taehyung had a crush on the school's playboy. No one would've guessed. And when Jungkook dragged him out to the roof today, he thought something was going to happen. But no, obviously nothing happened. I was just brought up there to "entertain" him. His toy.

Jungkook silently followed him outside, confused of what just happened. He didn't even care that he is skipping class since he's done it so many times.

Taehyung turned around, sensing someone following him. But he saw no one so he continued walking.

Jungkook snickered as he stood in front of him, as Taehyung turned around. He did a creepy smile and shouted, "Boo!"

Taehyung jumped up in shock. Then he realized it was only Jungkook so he just walked passed him, not caring that he just ignored Jungkook for the first time ever.

Jungkook snickered and caught up to Taehyung. "Did I scare ya?"

Taehyung continued to ignore him, he is still mad at him now for two reasons.

Jungkook pouted and placed an arm around his shoulders, matching Taehyung's steps. "Don't ignore me~"

Taehyung glanced at him, his heart softened at the sight. Instead of answering him, he just turned his head the other way, cheeks flushing red and heart beating like crazy.

Jungkook placed his head on Taehyung's shoulder and blew into his ear "Come on jagiya~ don't ignore me."

Taehyung's face was probably as red as a cherry now because of the name he was just called. He stood still and Jungkook followed. "I-I'm not your j-jagi. We aren't even dating."

Jungkook smirked "Is Jagiya~ blushing?" he teased, dropping his arm from around his shoulder to wrap around his waist and pulled him closer so that their hips were touching.

Taehyung struggled to pull away because Jungkook was too strong. He looked into Jungkook's dark eyes only to see a playful eyes staring back at him. Tears formed in Taehyung eyes when he realized that Jungkook was only playing with him. "Let go."

Jungkook loosed his grip when he noticed his teary eyes. "What's wrong?"

Taehyung took this as an advantage and pulled away. "Nothing." He batted the tears away. "Just leave me alone." He walked in front of Jungkook, not letting him say anything.

Jungkook frowned, "Fine. See you tomorrow!" He said, voice slightly louder making sure Taehyung could hear it. Jungkook sighed, turning around and walked home.

Taehyung wiped his tears away and continued his away home. Jeon Jungkook....Why do I love you when I know I will get hurt anyways?

The moment Taehyung got into his room, he flopped onto the bed and cried.