Where am I?

My head was bumping up and down as my eyes flickered open slightly to reveal I was a few feat above the ground with my head swaying left and right. I opened my eyes completely and revealed I was on someone's shoulder because my head was going straight down to the floor. I was being carried. But by who? And where am I going? Probably back to the room I was in but hopefully it was Halle. Maybe she saved me? And this is her carrying me to the camp. My spirits were lifted as I thought maybe it was Halle carrying me over her shoulder , but then I thought to myself why would Halle carry me over her shoulder? Then I realised it... it wasn't Halle she would never treat me like this. I hoped it was Halle though. My thoughts were blurred as the person carrying me stopped. It felt like they opened a door because it creaked then he or she waked in and before I knew it dropped me straight onto the rock hard floor that was coincidentally made out of rock!

I hit the ground HARD! I got winded so I gasped for air whilst clutching my belly. I heard the sound of footsteps edging away from me as I pulled myself to sit against the rock wall (how convenient.) I could feel myself breathing again it was much easier now I looked up through the mop that was my hair and realised that it was all tangled and messy. My hair was ginger/auburn with light blonde highlights.

I gently moved it out of my way to see two guards standing at the door their arm crossed trying to be intimidating, I also noticed a lady standing in front of me with a pale yellow liquid in her hand and in her other hand she held someone's hair when I saw the person they were all bruised and their hair was a mess. They tried to loosen the persons grip but it's ceased to loosen. The lady finally spoke
"Do you recognise her?"
I suddenly gasped and covered my moth in shock and horror as the lady pulled back the girls neck and placed the needle to her throat. The hair was moved from her face and I screamed as I realised who it was... it was Halle!
"Let Halle go! She has nothing to do with this!" I screamed
"On the contrary my viola you see she does because as you see in her past—."
Halle cut in the middle of her sentence

Halle's point of view
I was pacing around the room alone whilst I awaited Sam's and Kotryna's answer on if they found Mikelle the new girl and if they found and clues to whereas Viola was. I was biting my nails on stop. At the back of my mind there was something signalling me where to go it's like de ju Vu like I already know where Viola is it's like I know what place she has been in because I feel like I have been there before.

It has been and hour and they still haven't came back. I walked over to Karma to see if she knew anything but when I asked her she was a little to busy and I didn't want to get her worried. So I decided to look for Viola myself! For some reason it was like my brain was a compass leading me to the place where Viola is. As I walked deeper into the lush green surroundings of my camp I noticed something a little bit odd... there was this person and they had a black hood and had basically the entire of a traveler. But what would a traveler be in the middle of no where!? Leader of the council it was my duty to protect the camp so I walked over to the shrouded figure.

I didn't even get a world in because the person looked up. It was a she. She had her hair in a messy play it was golden blonde she had the first word

"Sveiki, ten Halle mes turime pasimatymą, ir manau, kad jūs ketinate jį mylėti, nes jei sekate mūsų sandorį, niekas neturėtų sužeisti! taip ir žaislas pasirengęs sekti yra ar mes turime įtikinti žaislą kitomis priemonėmis ... smurto!?"
Through my extended knowledge of languages I was able to de-code what she said

"hello there Halle we have a surprise for you and i think you are going to love it because if you follow our deal no one has to get hurt! so are you ready to follow or do I have to persuade you
with other means of... violence!?"

"How do you know my name!" I Asked ready to use my powers at any moment
"Aww how touching I thought you would remember me form a long time ago!"she cackled
I was in shock. I knew some what of what she meant because of my past but... I locked those memories away in the depth of my mind but a few came back to me She was my-

I couldn't finish my thoughts because I felt a hand clasp over my mouth I then Realised the lady say
"Welcome to your old home.!"
She then did something to me I don't know what but it felt like some sort of cloth with gas was covering over my mouth and before I knew it I was out...

X X X

I stared at Halle trying to stand up from my bellowed state. I have to get out of here with Halle! I thought discombobulated with the limited choices I have for survival.
"Ow!" Halle screamed as the lady pulled harder on her hair!
"Let go!" She screamed as she fumbled for a way to loosen her grip on her hair!
I managed to gather my voice box to vibrate and say the most important thing I could ask her

"What is your name!?" I screamed
"My name is Vinos."
"I don't even know who you are!" I screamed
Well SHE knows me!" Said the lady then she pointed to Halle. Fear overcame me

"Halle what is she talking about?" I asked shaking with fear.
Vinos then stared at Halle then laughed
"Oh so you haven't told her your little secret then Hu? I guess you have more skeletons than I have Halle!"
I stared straight into Halle's eyes but she was looking down as far as she could. I felt her emotions change from fear to guilt as she sighed hand decided to speak
"I can't keep this from you any more Viola it's time you learnt about my past...."