Awake and afraid

I woke up suddenly heaving my temple aches and my head throbbing. I tried to move my hands but they were chained to the wall. I struggled for a few more minutes until I realised that I couldn't get out. I looked straight in front of me there was a mirror I saw my auburn hair messy and tattered in the mirror my clothes ripped with it all muddy and stained. I was connected up to this I.V line but..... reverse. I looked to my left in the bend of my elbow I saw blood was being drawn out of me. I followed the wire a the way to a test tube marked:
Viola's blood send to the lab

What lab? And sending it to a lab!?
I felt woozy looking at the blood but I shakes it off and focused on the agenda. How to get out of here and where am I!?
But how can I get out of here when I am chained to a wall and I have no idea where I am and why blood is being taken from me unwilling!

A click of a door jerked me out of my thoughts.
"You can't put me in here! Let go of me!" Screamed a girls voice
"Oh yes I can!" Said the same man that kidnapped me
"Stop struggling!" Said the man as he threw the girl in here and locked the door.
I shuffled all the way back to the wall to hide me from he new girl just in case.
She started screaming "let me out!" And banging on the door. Every bang reminds me of the time when I barricaded my bedroom door to stop my parents from getting in and beefing me up.

Another bang alerted me that she could be in here to kill me so I started to close my eyes and focus my energy on the girl the white mist enmities from my soul turning her anger into sympathy for me. I made her come towards me. She came towards me and saw me terrified. I released my hold on her. The whit emits retreated into me and I gasped as she blinked. She sat down next to me. She noticed my fear.

"Why am I here?" I asked sacredly

"I don't know but if you are here you mist have some sort of powers they only take people with powers." Said the girl
"What is this place?" I Asked now getting a little bit more settled to this girl.
"I this is a place where they test people for magical abilities and try to take them away." Said the girl she looked sad.
"How do you know this?" I asked
"Me and my friend were kidnapped here and they did tests on here and she was positive and they-." I felt her pain as she stopped speaking and tears came out from her eyes.
I pulled on my power changing her emotions from sad to neutral.
"- they took all of her power away and without her powers hey had no more use for her." She paused while holding in tears "I don't know what happened to her."

I felt sorry for her so I decided to introduce myself to her.
"Hi." I said "my name is Viola."
"Hi my name is Rosie."
She put her hand out hen took it back when she realised I was chained to the wall.
There was a few more questions that still hung ok my mind.
"Why are you still here Rosie?" I asked
"I don't know maybe I still have magic in me to be true I am not sure-." She paused when she spotted my I.V line.

"We have to get this off of you... NOW!"  Screeched Rosie as she got up and pulled my arm done.

"Wait!" I said "why do I need to get it out?" I asked
"Because." Rosie said "if they find out you are powerful then they will take every last drop of your blood to get the power in you!"

Fear compelled me. God I need sam right now! I let her pull it out, surprisingly she was gentle. She ripped a piece of my white fluffy shirt and wrapped it on the ace The I.V line was in. She looked straight towards the bottles of my blood and took them and placed them in her buttoned pocket and said
"We can't let them get hold of your blood otherwise they can hunt you done I don't know how but they can so we better take it with us."
I nodded.

"Do you know a safe place we could go?" Rosie asked

"Yes I know a place and I know where it is so just follow my led." I said
She nodded.

I gasped when she touched my arm I felt like my power was being taken from me. She noticed my reaction and removed her hand from my shoulder.

"I guess I still have a little of my power by the way my power is mimic to mimic others powers." Rosie said

"What powers do you have?" She Asked
"I can manipulate others emotions and actions and-." I paused before telling her the rest "- and I can control souls."

She gasped "I have never heard of any of those powers in one person before or in any person before. You have very legendary powers."

She walked straight towards my hands and using a hair clip in her hair unlocked the chains. I rubbed my wrist where the chains had been. I could feel the blood rush back to that area.
"What now?" I asked Rosie
"We escape!" Said rosie as she stood on a chair and used her hair clip to unscrew the air vent.
Great. Just what I need an enclosed place. She pulled herself inside then peeled her head out and asked me
"Are you coming or would you like to stay here?"
No way was I staying here I would rather go into that vent. She reached her arms down and pulled me into the vent.....