Zach DeWall

Marnie Jane's pov

Zach, how many times do I have to tell you. I don't care if you are a werewolf. It doesn't change wgo you are. It just adds to your amazing personality. You are perfect. I don't want to change who you are.  Heck I don't want you to change who you are.

MJ I appreciate what you are saying but I'm not right for you. I'm not right for anyone.

But Zach you are right for me. No one else has ever been accepted by me and I accept you. Looks, scars everything. They jut add to the amazing man you are.

MJ I'm sorry for doubting you but no one has ever accepted me for who I am. I really don't know what to say.

3rd person
MJ and Zach sat on the comfy, beige sofa, hot cocoas in hand slowly sipping the scorching liquid, trying not to burn their tongues. Blankets wrapped around their bodies trying to keep in any warmth that they had. All of the electrics had broken in the street. The cocoa had been provided by the workmen.

Marnie Jane's pov

I was cold but Zach warmed up me up inside. Him being here just made me happy. Even if it was the middle of December with no heating and a snowstorm on the way.

Zach you don't need to say anything, just please snuggle me though because I am super cold. I said wih my cute puppy face

Go on. How can I deny such a pretty face.

We snuggled on the sofa, soon falling asleep.

When we woke up the next day the electric was back on because the heating was working and I was so hot. 
I woke up before Zach so I sat taking in all of his features.

Part 2 up soon.
For Marnie_Carson