Thick(Slim)

I was sitting on the couch, watching Stranger Things, when Jxmmi walked in with a new game. He plugged the PlayStation into the TV, interrupting my Netflix.

"Bruh, what was that for? I know good and well you saw me watching TV!' I rolled my eyes, grumbling as I walked up past the other living room, and the two TV rooms, and the movie room, and three bathrooms. It wasn't that we didn't have other TV's to watch Netflix on, I just didn't want to. I flipped on our bed and got on YouTube. I watched makeup tutorials by @James Charles, @Laurdiy, @Thun Thun Skittles, art by @Christina Lorre, and @Anaya Perry. Eventually, I got tired of it and went back to see what game was so important that Jxmmi had to interrupt my binge watching session. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. 

" Hey, what's this?" I questioned. He brushed me off. I narrowed my eyes. I went into the kitchen and got pans and clapped them together as hard as I could. Jxmmi walked in and took the pans and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed, punching his back, but it seemed to have no effect.

He dropped me on the bed, and walked off. I huffed and stood up,but he came back in and pinned me to the headboard with two ties. I glared at him. He rolled his eyes at me,and brought his hand up to my waist. He carded my hips,his hand trailing down in between my thighs. My breath hitched, waiting for his next move, but he turned around and turned on the tv to play gta. I spelled at the back of his head. He was driving around a corner,when a stripper walked up to the car.He turned and looked at me.

"Always pick up the strippers. Always." I mean mugged him,but i couldn't move since he had tied up my hands and was leaning on my legs. He played for hours, picking up strippers and driving around, and buying clothes. I was half asleep,when I heard him murmur.
"Damn, you thick." I looked up,thinking he was talking about the game,but he was staring at me. I looked away.

Jxmmi
I hovered over lele as she blushed, caramel skin turning red. I kissed her neck, leaving hickeys behind. I trailed down her chest,stopping at her jeans. I slid hand down and unzipped them. She looked at as i trailed around her entrance. She was soaking her panties. I looked at her face as she squirmed,trying to escaped her bonds. I stick two fingers in her and covered her mouth to stifle the noises. She came I my hand, arching her back as she groaned.
"You still wanna watch Netflix? " I asked. She vigorously shook her head as I smiled. Didn't think so.