Fuck you(Slim)

Nia

I hate Slim. I really do. He's been bullying me since fifth grade. We're in twelfth now. I don't even know why. I don't bother this kid, why does he hate me? His little brother,  Swae Lee, I used to talk to him, but his brother must have told him something, cuz now he ignores me. I sighed as I walked past all the kids that were laughing at me on my way to my locker. They laugh at me everyday. Slim probably posted something what mean about me on his facebook page. I don't even have social media. There's no point. I have no friends, everyone stays on his side because he's a famous rapper, or whatever.  I bumped into someone. I looked up. It was a cute guy, tall, and muscular. Fine asf too. I started to move past him, sure he would kick me like everybody else, but he smiled. "Hey,  I'm Michael. I'm new here. Could you show me around, maybe? I'm kinda lost... " I smiled and agreed. 

I tucked my a few strands of hair that refused to stay in a bun behind my ear. He tucked some more behind my other ear. "You're pretty.  Could we like, talk, or something?" I was trying not to grin like an idiot. I nodded, and he followed me to my locker, and to our next class, which we have together. Unfortunately, so does Slim. He walked in, and when he saw Michael, a look of fury crossed his face. It quickly disappeared, replaced by his usual taunting smirk. 

"Hey new kid, you decided to get with this dipstick? She's so lame, her last boyfriend moved away and told her his dad left for a new job. But that can't be true, his dad still works at the bank downtown! But she wouldn't know that, she clueless. He's the only boyfriend she's ever had!"  I fought to hold back tears, and everybody started laughing. Michael stood up for me. I was so touched. He's really nice. Nicer than Slim anyway. Slim scoffed, and sat down. 

Time Skip 

I walked outside to see a huge group of kids. I went closer, and I saw Michael. Fighting with Slim.  He got hit so hard, he got knocked out. I ran to him, and ask the other kids ran away. I looked up at Slim though tears. He had a grim look on his face. "I hate you! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! Why did you do that! What did he do to you, it was his first day!" I screamed at him. 

He looked at me, and said four words. "He stole my girl. "

I realized he meant me. " I am not your girl! You have been nothing but rude to me, for no reason! I tried to be nice, to ignore you, to keep going, but you never stopped!" He picked me up, ignoring my punches to his muscular sweaty chest. He carried me to his car,  leaving Michael on the ground, unconscious. I punched him again, screaming. "Let me go! I hate you! Fuck you Slim!" I said, driving add he put me in the passenger seat. He closed the door and got in, and drive me home. I've lived next to him since we were born. He looked at me. 

"When?"