My baby.... (Slim Jimmy )

I went to the club after I left work. I got a couple drinks with me brother, Swae. After half an hour, this girl can over to me and started grinding on me. "Hey baby, you wanna come to the bathroom with me?" I pushed her away. I got a girl and two kids at home, I ain't her for no girls. I don't fuck with hoes no more. Not since Nia. Then another girl came over, and Swae left with her. The nigga act like he ain't got a girl. He need to quit playing. She always finds out when he cheating, and she don't even care. And she a virgin too, like he lucky. She waiting on him to quit playing. She said when he stop being a fuck boy, she'll let him take it. If I was Kyla,  I wouldn't. The nigga probably got a std or something.  I left him there, cuz these hoes getting on my nerves. I went and got hotel room, and went to sleep. I wanted to go home, but I was so drunk I might hurt my girl, or my kids. I feel asleep before I closed the door

"Jimmy.... " I turned over in my bed, to see some chick in my bed. I frowned. Who the fuck is this? I got up, and she tugged on my shirt. "Come on, baby, come back to bed... " She purred in that annoying voice of hers.  I walked away, forcing her to let go of my shirt.  

 " I don't even know who you are, but I know you ain't my baby.  My baby at home with my daughter and my son in law.  You--" I paused, picking up my phone, " ain't her. " She ran after me as I walked out of the hotel room. I pushed her back as she grabbed my shirt again. She cried, and stupid there as I got in my car and went home-- back to my baby. 

I pulled up in the driveway, and Maya and Khalil ran out the door. "DADDY!!!!! " they shouted, running into my arms. I smiled, and looked up to see Nia in the doorway, grinning. I stood up, cuz I had bent over to hug my kids. I opened my arms, and she ran to me, wrapping her arms around me. She held my face, and kissed me. "EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!" Maya and Khalil shouted, giggling.  

Nia smiled, and got a notification. She looked at her phone and frowned. She showed me a picture. It's that chick from the hotel. She was taking bout how we fucked last night. I tried to explain, that we ain't did nothing, but Nia kissed me, cutting me off. " I know that's not true, " I was relieved, but then she shocked me as she continued. "You fucked with me last night, so it can't be true, " she murmured in a low voice so the kids wouldn't hear her. 

I laughed. "That's right baby, last night and every night from here on, " I said as we walked into the house, happy to be here, to have each other. We sat in the front room, while the kids watched Teen Titans Go. I looked at my family. I thought about how far me and Nia have come, from Swae introducing us, to me asking her out when we were at a SremmLife concert, to meeting her family, to her punching me till I can barely breathe, all because I scared her. I thought about how she reacted when I proposed, and how she cried, cuz she had Khalil when we broke up,  but I still loved her anyway. And when she gave birth to Maya, and how she got excited when we were shopping for baby stuff. We always talked about having a baby girl, when we were in eleventh grade. But we ain't never meant it. But now, I'm glad we went through all that. Cuz all this,  this brought us here. Here to where I'm with my kids, and my baby. Nah, I don't regret a thing.