Chapter 41❤️

5 Months Later
Lexi Pov

I'm fat, im hungry, im almost 7 months pregnant. And everybody is being mean to me.

"Lexi stop whining Damn! You is not no fucking baby! Matter fact bye! Go start getting ready shit! Getting on my Damn nerves!" Monae snapped

We was standing in the kitchen and she wouldnt let me eat anything. I pouted as my eyes watered a bit. I was waddling out the kitchen and wiping my eyes when I bumped into somebody.

I looked and it was Trey. He's finally back. Him and all the boys left to get ready for the baby shower/gender reveal party.

"What's wrong babygirl" he asked wiping my face

His hair was freshly cut, and had on some trues, a white gucci shirt, and the hare 7s. He had his top and bottom grills in and he looked so good.

"She being mean to me" I pouted

"Who messing with my baby" he asked wrapping his arms around me

"Ima beat the shit out of yo baby if she dont go get ready. Matter fact I'ma whoop both y'all Ass why are y'all not getting dressed!?" Monae yelled at us

I started pouting again while spazz laughed.

"C'mon bae. She don't want no smoke" he said pulling me towards the stairs

He helped me up the stairs and into my room. I sat down and rubbed my huge belly. I looked down and smiled. Trey sat beside me and moved my hand before kissing my belly.

"Hey daddy's baby" he said making the baby kick

"Oh you missed daddy huh?" He said chuckling and kissing my stomach

"What about you? Did you miss daddy?" He asked

I nodded and crawled in his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yes, and Monae kept yelling at me, and she hurt my feelings" i said

"It's okay baby" he said laughing at me.

He kissed me and rubbed my back.

"You need to start getting ready before Monae beat both our asses" he smirked

I nodded and got off his lap. Today is going to be so much fun. I cant wait to see what I'm having. The only person who knows is Monae and she threw us this big gender reveal party. I took me a good 45 minute shower then got out.

I walked in my closet and laid my dress on the bed. I dried my body off then put on some lotion and deodorant. Its hot as hell outside.

I slipped on my pink sparkly dress and my pink flats. It's kind of a royalty theme. Monae planned and paid for the whole thing. The whole bottom half of the house looks different and it's a whole bunch of shit set up in the backyard. If you want it to be a girl wear pink, and if you want it to be a boy wear blue.

I took my bonnet off and brushed through my wavy hair. I put my necklace on the said Lexi and one that said Trey. I put some lip gloss on then perfume. I was fluffing my hair in the mirror when Trey walked in.

"Bae have you seen my-" he stopped his sentence when he looked at me.

"Damn" he said then looked me up and down

I blushed into the mirror. He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. And I turned around so I was facing him and fixed the collar on his pink polo. He had on a pink polo shirt with a white horse, some white jeans, and his all whites. His hair was freshly cut and he had his grills in. His two chains shined on his neck.