Chapter 13❤️

Red Pov

I was having breakfast with my Xanax plug to discuss my buying a bigger supply. Kids today take Xanax like it's nothing. It's just like the crack epidemic of the 80's. Plus cash plugged me with one of his connect in Jamaica that Wanna Get his hands on some Xanax too. Finna be making hella bank on me! Whit D buying my shit and some nigga in Jamaica? Man Listen if I can get some connects like this to buy my weed and crack I'd be a mother fucking millionaire.

Anyways I went and got dressed (outfit in picture) in a Burberry button up, some Burberry jeans and my foamposites. I tried to dress formal because after this I'm picking Spazz and Lexi up so we can go look at houses. My realtor had me looking at two houses today. I'm trying to get something nicer than my parents house. To prove I don't need shit from them.

I grabbed my keys and phone rushing out the door. I was running a little late. I pulled up to IHOP and got out. I spotted my plug in the back sitting in a booth.

"If it isn't the female Pac, Wassup Red" he dapped me up

He's one of the few people that actually wanted to do business with me after Pac died. Speaking of I need to visit his grave soon. I always go decorate it on his birthday.

"Poppin bloody" i said dapping Marco Up

"So wassup you want more product let's discuss a price" he said right before a waiter asked to take our orders.

I just got some orange juice.

"Yeah so Ima need Atleast 200,000 Xanax per shipment"

He smirked

"Lil red doing big things Okay I see you. Pac would be proud"

That made me smile a little bit.

"Yeah I know. So wassup $1 a pill?" I asked

I knew he wasn't going for that shit. I just wanted to throw a low price so he wouldn't tax me.

"What hell nah $5" he said

"Let's meet in the middle , 3 bucks a pill" I said just as the man brought me my orange juice

That's as high as I'm going.

"Cmon red. You one of my most loyal customers. Why You Tryna bullshit me?" He sighed

"I'm not bullshitting You Marco. I got big things planned I'll be buying more pills In a month than I used to buy in a whole year. I promise we both gone profit off this" I told him sipping on my drink

He sighed before nodding. I smirked. This went just like I wanted it too. We shook on it and I finished my drink.

"It was good seeing you red" he said

"You Too Marco" I smiled at him

"Aye I was thinking bout Like a balloon release Shit or something for Pac. Have the whole hood come thru Whatchu think?" He asked me

He was real good friends with him.

"Yeah just hit me" I said placing a 5 dollar bill on the table

I left the restaurant and made my way to Broughton high school. I made they asses ride the bus this morning. Lexi wasn't happy about it but Spazz ain't really care. I walked into the office and told them who I was here to get. Some girl with blue hair walked in with a hall pass looking like she was too damn old to still be in highschool. I graduated from here last year and she looked so familiar.

That's when it hit me. That Blu! She couldn't stand me because I was blood and she was crip. I know it's crazy I'm Red she's blu I'm blood she's crip. Blu is her real name Red is my nickname. She looked My up and down. I just ignored Ha ass. She need to be worried about walking across that stage and not me.