Chapter 36🖤

Lexi Pov

I sat there on my phone just trying to make this 10 minutes go by. I just want to know. My hands are literally shaking im so nervous. This just cannot be happening. Not now. Not while this war is going on. Not while im still in highschool. Not while im still so young. How could i have been so fucking stupid.

I sparked a blunt to try and help calm my nerves. As the high took over i found mg self more relaxes but still anxious. Soon as i finished the blunt i heard a light beeping sound. I walked into treys bathroom. I looked down at the counter and couldnt believe what i saw.

My chest tightened making it hard to breathe. I covered my mouth with my hand to silence my cries as my back slid slowly down the bathroom door. I sat against the wall silently bawling into my hand slightly hyperventilating at the same time.

"No, no, no, im not ready" i cried over and over again.

This just cannot be happening to me.

Red Pov

"Yall ready?" I asked them

We was finna go slide on them crip niggas. To say i was nervous was an understatement. Dont get me wrong they put no fear in my heart. But just the thought of loosing somebody close to me kills me on the inside.

"Lets ride" spazz smirked

We piled into the big black van. It was me, Gwap , Peso , Spazz , Benji , and Cash in one van.

Cash hasnt even uttered two words to me since he found out i was on birth control. He barely even looks at me anymore. It hurts but at the same time he has to understand that im just not ready for a child.

I pushed the thoughts of him to the side and focused my attention towards the draco sitting in my lap. My leg started shaking. But soon enough Gwap laid his hand on my leg making it stop. Not in no sexual way or nothing.

"Chill sis" he chuckled

I smiled and nodded. I never actes like this before in a situation like this before. But i mean this the first time im doing something like this with niggas i actually care about. Usually its just me and my skraps. But its not just me and my skraps. This is my family sitting with me.

Actually having people you love and care for makes you look at situations like this in a whole new light.

The van came to an abrupt stop. I smiled as my psycho side started to get the best of me. Just thinking of taking the lives of the niggas thats been trying to play me like im pussy. The thought of their families mourning their deaths. All that shit makes me happy.

"Yall ready?" I asked a little hype

"Yeah crazy come on" peso laughed and we climbed out the van.

We parked down the street from Blus main trap.

"Wait. Before we do this. I just want to say I love yall bruh for real. No gay shit but yall the only family i got" spazz said

"I love you too" i said and hugged him tightly.

We just stood around waiting for everybody else to get here. Most of my skraps was coming plus Murder and her niggas from Cali. We came deep as hell.

"Hey" i said and tapped Cash shoulder

He was talking to spazz and them but turned around. He didnt say anything he just looked down at me.

"Can I ummm, talk to you for a second?" I asked

He was about to turn around but Peso pushed him into my direction.

"Stop being a bitch and talk to her" peso demanded