Taehyung sighs as he rubs his eyes out of boredom, "Why do you always make a big deal of little things, baby?"

"Little things?! You call us being engaged a little thing, Taehyung?"

Hoseok was furious. How is Taehyung so calm? "I— what do I say to my mom?!" The panic starts raising in him as soon as he remembers he didn't speak about anything to his mother yet.

Taehyung grabs Hoseok's wrist and makes him sit, but not on the seat beside him. He makes him sit on his very own lap. And Hoseok, as much as he was furious, he was also not used to looking at Taehyung up so close.

This mf is so handsome and for what? Hoseok cursed internally as he attempts to get away with Taehyung's grip. "Well, first of all— I honestly don't think your dear mother would oppose.. all of this," Taehyung says as a matter–of–fact, "And second of all, trust me, baby, it was not what I originally planned. I wanted our engagement to be very grand and something out of the world, but," Taehyung halts, "I actually called you here to introduce you to my cousin brother— one that I look up to a lot."

At that, Hoseok decides to ignore his first comment and stops his struggles to look at Taehyung with frowny eyes, "What are you even saying? How does, whatever you just said explains this?" He frustratingly questions gesturing his ring. Shit, this looks so white and expensive that I'm afraid I'd stain it just by wearing it, he thinks at the mere glance.

"Well," Taehyung starts, grabbing his attention, "Seokjin hyung had to leave tonight. He has to be somewhere for some business and, well, once he goes on a business, he returns after months! And he didn't want to miss my engagement, and neither did I want to set the date of our engagement after an eternity, so.." he trails off, studying Hoseok's reaction.

"It still does not makes any sense to me."

"Silly. I wanted hyung to be a part of our happy moment." Taehyung now says properly, without puzzling Hoseok.

"Our happy moment?? Why am I not happy then?"

Taehyung sighs at that, "Let's talk about this later? Seokjin hyung must be ready to leave and he hasn't met you properly yet, except those formal greetings. Please, baby?"

Hoseok closed his eyes out of frustration as he gives in. He really can't get away with Taehyung's charms, huh? Taehyung chimes an excited yeayy as he kissed Hoseok on his lips.

And, well, when has he ever shut up with just a simple kiss?

The kiss got heated and Taehyung almost ripped apart Hoseok's blazer when a firm pair of hands stopped him, "I thought Seokjin hyung was leaving?" Hoseok mocks Taehyung.

The prince groans but smirks anyways, "Like you would have let me do more if he wasn't." He counters, making Hoseok blush darkly. "Come, let's see him off."

The now engaged duo are walking towards Seokjin's room. As soon as the door opens, Taehyung welcomes himself first, "Hyung," he says smiling, "Someone's here to meet you. Come on in, baby," he calls for Hoseok.

Hesitantly, Hoseok follows Taehyung's steps and stands beside him. He looks at the said male, and damn, he had to turn away his gazes because why the fuck is he so handsome?