Time skip.

"By soon, I didn't think you'd be here in a few days." Taehyung comments as him and Seokjin take a seat on the royal sofa present in Seokjin's stay room.

The said man chuckles, "Well, I had to be here. I heard you're going to get engaged?"

Taehyung muses, "You really learn about everything so quickly. Who's your source?" Although playfully, he asks his cousin. "But, yes. I'm going to be engaged soon." He confirms the news for him.

Seokjin hums, "Who?"

"Just someone I fell for."

"Love at first sight?"

Taehyung smiles and nods in reply. Seokjin opened his mouth to speak something but was interrupted with a loud knock on the door. The door soon opened after being allowed to, and revealed Jimin with a tray on his hands.

Jimin enters the room, his eyes glued to the tray because he's nervous as hell. He's going to see Seokjin after a really long time, and he doesn't know if Seokjin still has the thing for him.

"Oh, we have someone special here," Seokjin speaks sweetly, "If it isn't our little Jiminie," he grabs the tray from him, startling him in the process. Jimin bows to show his respect, "Your highness," he says.

"I'll meet you in person, soon, Jiminie. But in the mean time, why don't you join us, hmm?" Seokjin asks knowing all too well that Jimin will not be able to deny him.

Taehyung looks at the way Seokjin was eyeing Jimin and rolls his eyes, "Can we get back at where we were? You can do your eye–fucking when I'm gone from the room, for God's sake."

"My little brother is getting whiny for attention, I see," the elder jokes at which the prince laughs, "As if."

"I'll be looking forward to meet him Taehyung–ah," Seokjin now says in all seriousness. Taehyung grins and nods, "It won't be too long. Just a few days until I invite him here and we get engaged."

And they get engaged in three days, just like Taehyung had planned. He brought Hoseok to his mansion, gave him zero idea about what's going to happen and— well, Hoseok was very much in shock the entire time.

"I do not believe this," Hoseok screeches, "I refuse to believe this! You send me a package of God–knows–how–expensive suit, order me to wear it, bring me here without bothering to say me that we were going to get engaged today." He hisses, "What's wrong with you, honestly!?"