Chapt 6

The next day..

Royalty pov

"May look she kept pictures of us" I smiled as I picked up pictures out of her luggage.

"Lemme see!" Maylin snatched some out of my hand and laughed.

"Look at your big head Ro" She giggled. I giggled lowly and looked at the pictures.

"Listen...Im sorry okay? You're my baby sister and I shouldn't have treated you like that. I love you Ro and nothing will ever change that"

"I love you too May May" I slightly smiled. She cheesed and gave me a big bear hug.

Chris pov

"Thank god she put her address in her luggage" I took a picture of the tag that says 'if found return to' and put on my sneakers.

"I'll be back in a few" I left the hotel and hopped into the rental car.

~~~~~

I pulled up to the house and took a deep breath. I really need a explanation.

I got out the car and walked up to the door.

It looked like a regular 2-story house. I knocked on the door and I started getting nervous.

After a few seconds the door opened and there she stood.

"Chris go back home please you can't be here" Karin looked around scared.

"Why not? I really need an explanation as to why you left"

"They're watching Chris please" "Who?! I'm not leaving until you speak to me"

"I had to go Chris. I was forced"

"Forced? By Crystal?" "By all of them Chris please go"

I pushed the door open and Karin moved back scared. "Relax i'm not gonna hurt you I just wanna know why" I closed the door.

"Michael Crystal and Tayshawn threatened me a while before the accident. But I ignored it because I thought they wasn't gonna do shit. This was around when Crystal first told me she was pregnant. When I lost the baby, I didn't think it was her but once I almost died in that car crash I knew she was serious. I had to do what I had to do to protect my family. I think about you guys everyday. I wonder if Alana ever went to college or if Nasir ever got into football like he always wanted to. I even make up stories in my head. I miss you guys so much"

"We miss you too" I said lowly. "...um how are they? How are you?"

"I don't know and I don't know" I mumbled. "What do you mean?" "When you 'died' I died too. I haven't been there for them the way I should've. I just stayed home in my bed. Alana moved out and Nasir became their father figure. He let go of his dreams to take care of Maylin and Roro"

"Oh..." She looked down. "Alana started fucking niggas left and right and Royalty is just like me. I think she has my bipolar disorder. Maylin is the only one whos been okay"

"Where are they?" "The hotel"

"Oh.." "Yeah.."

We just sat there in silence.

"Hows Trinity and Khream and Sammy?" "I don't know. They moved away because LA reminded them of you too much"

Karin sat there in silence.

"They adopted 2 babies though. They named them after you"

"Really? Oh my gosh I'm a auntie" Karin smiled big and giggled, her voice cracking.