"Winna im sorry but its better if you don't remember what happened" Rosa says before covering my eyes with her hands. I feel tears slip down my face as my head feels full before completely empty. I grab a stuffed wolf with grey and white fur before a guy walks in. "Is that your toy Winter" he asks and I nod. He smiles and takes my hand before leading me outside and to his car.

I start to scream and cry as he tries to put me in it. "I don't wanna go in there" I scream out. "That's where mommy and daddy died" I cry kicking he only nods trying to calm me down. Once I fall asleep he puts me in the carseat careful not to wake me up and drives off.

When we get to the forster place he wakes me up but now im watching a younger me. Im back in my body, I watch as he takes me inside the place that would eventually ruin my eyes and wait for the door back to the hallway to appear. As soon as it does I walk in wanting to be away from that memory. Who was that crimson wolf?
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Dean
*two days later*
The doctors say that Winter will be waking up today. Im not sure how the can tell but it had something to do with her brain. Me and Pete hadn't left the room much during the last few days. We had be at Winter's side day and night.

I couldn't think about anything but Winter and the people who would harm her. There was to many unknown threats as is just because she's my mate. Then she has Alex and whoever Alex is working with. I just don't understand why this all happening so fast. What are they trying to stop?

I watch as her hand twitches slightly suddenly feeling a burst of pain residing in my chest. I know its from my Winter because it not as strong as it would be if it was my own feeling. Once I mark her what she feels and thinks will be free for me to hear and feel, as mine will to her.

Her eyes open and close a few times before she starts shaking. "Winter you're ok, you're safe with me in the pack hospital" I say attempting to soothe her nevers but it does little to no help. Her heart beats rapidly and her eyes are glazed over. She not fully back to herself yet, whatever was keeping her there didn't want her to leave yet.

I climb onto the uncomfortable hospital bed and take her in my arms. At first she tries to fight me as tears stream down be face and onto my shoulder. "Winter its me Dean" say repeatedly slowing rubbing my hand up and down her back. Finally she looks up at me with sad tired eyes then snuggles herself deeper into my chest inhaling deeply. It almost seems like she's trying to see if my sent has changed or if something is wrong with the picture in her eyes.

She looks up at me again this time relief shines in her eyes. 'Is it really you' she asks hope filling her features. "Yeah Win its me" I say softly kissing her forehead. The door opens and all the guys walk in. Their expression at first are confused before the turn to relife. Pete is the first to speak.

"Y-You're awake, god I've been so worried. What happened?" he asks still in shock. Winter looks up at him and a single tear falls down her cheek. "I uh don't think she's ready talk about it yet" I says as I feel another stab of pain right in my heart. Whatever happened to her must've been bad. Her eyes glaze over again and she starts shaking slightly. She buries her head in my chest inhaling my sent again to help reground herself before she lofts it back up.

"Are you ok Winter" Jake asks taking a hesitant step towards us. She nods her head and waves her hand calling them over to her. 'Can you uh speak for me i don't think I can sign right now' she asks looking up at me. "Im gonna speak for Winter she doesn't think her hand will steady enough to sign. "She says that's sorry she can't answer the questions she knows you have and not to worry about her" I start speaking as soon as she does.

They stare at us waiting for me to continue. "She said that she had go through many memories she wishes she can forget and found out many things that will haunt her for life" I say my voice getting quieter with each word. "That's all" I conclude and they nod understandingly. Before I can look at her head is back against me and she's breathing in deeply.

I don't know what happened to her while she was in there but i know it can't be good. I also know that persuring her to tell us won't solve anything. She needs to be ready to say it because once she does it makes it more then a memory it makes it a fact.

Her breathing evens out as she falls asleep with her body leaned up against me. "She had a rough few days lets let her sleep and call the doctor in here to check on her later" I suggest and they all agree. They all leave saying their hungry now that know she's ok for the most part. With then gone I slowly lay us down in the bed so she doesn't have to be sitting up and drift off to sleep myself.

°•°•°•°•°•°
Winter

I shouldn't be back yet...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Did you guys like this chapter? So Winters finally back and awake with Dean, what do think happened with the other four memories? Let me know what guys are thinking about what's happening and what you think will happen next, I really want to know if you like where this going. As always thank you so so so so so very much for reading.

          Don't forget to
              Comment
                      &
                  Vote

have a good day or night