Back In The Day

Running late for school Ian grabs his skate board grabbing his backpack.

No time for breakfast mom gotta go.

"Wow wow wow gold up we need to talk about that D in math that you got "
"No time mom besides I won't be getting that grade up from our kitchen gotta run ."
"Ian grabs a waffle from his little sister's Emily's plate . "
"Ian! "
"That's my name don't wear it out."
And just like that in a second he is out the door while avoiding a healthy breakfast and a talk with his mom about math, God talk about killing 2 birds with one stone.

On his way to school Ian takes his regular route but if course his really good at riding his skate board so he looks totally cool while doing it. Long black hair to his shoulders and pretty green eyes never looked so good.

Man he looks so cool and he knows it too it's a good day to look cool especially because he's about to pass the coolest girl in school Prudence and definitely doesn't want to make a cool of himself, speaking of he should watch out for that rock.

"Ahh! "
Ooh that looked like it hurt not just his knee but his ego too because he just landed right smack in front of Prudence.
Her friends laugh as she kneels down to check on this fallen soldier.

"Doing ok there Ian?"

"Uhh yeAh, he says as he frantically gets up and dust himself off. "
"Umm Prudence hey"

Oof let's pretend we don't hear the loser in his voice right now.
And just in time to help heal his bruised little soul Prudence's ugh boyfriend .. DylAn

"Pru come on let raggedy Ann dust himself off, we don't need any of that rusty mornin funk ending up on you."