New Family - Kouichi

Kouichi's point of view

"So, when will I reborn?"

"Now. (^ω^)"
.
.
.
.

"...Eh? "

Snap

The moment when Momoko snapped her fingers, I was surrounded by a bright light and disappeared to the world of Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

'Wait, what? Eh?! At least give me time to prepare for it!' I yelled in my mind out of disbelief. I sighed heavily. 'Well... If I'll reborn, I'll have a new family..' I closed my eyes. I'm not sure if I can accept them as my family.

I shook my head. 'It's all in the past now, I have to move on and stop being useless.' I thought. 'I'll be useful this time for sure...'

My conscious began to fade away, with one last thought, I fall into a deep slumber.

...I wonder what kind of family I will have.

.
.
.

When I regained my conscious, I was in someone's arms, which I assumed that is my new mother. She stroked my hair softly and kissed my forehead lightly. "I love you so much..." She whispered. She sounds worn out.

"Chiyo! " I heard someone opening the door. 'I think it's my father.' "Be quiet, Shounosuke, you'll startle Kouichi. " She scolded. "Sorry... I'm just worried about you and Kouichi. " My father laughed apologicly. "You worry too much, it's my third time giving birth to a baby, I'll be fine.."

From what I've heard, my mother's name is Chiyo and my father's name is Shounosuke. 'They both have wonderful names.' I thought to myself. It seems like I'm their third child, but why is my name still 'Kouichi'? If they named their children in numbers, my name should have 'three' in it, not 'one'.

"Where's Seizou and Kenji?" "Still sleeping. " "I bet they can't wait to see their little brother. " "Yeah, they have been so excited since you're pregnant." "Seizou and Kenji will fight over who gets to read bedtime story for Kouichi. " "They'll both be a great brother for Kouichi."

I see, they named their children in opposite order. Did they planned to have three kids from the start? Hm, but I guess they can name their forth child with 'zero'. Anyway, I'll put the naming stuffs aside. Seizou and Kenji... They're my elder brothers, I should remember their names.

"Do you want to hold him?" I was passed to another pair of arms. I feel secured in my father's strong arms. "...He'll be the light of the Minamoto family." "Un. " Minamoto? That's a rare surname. "Be strong." A bigger hand touched my forehead.

My parents continued to chat. I wanted to see how my parents look like but I was worn-out from the previous events. Being held as a hostage, dying from a shot to my heart, meeting my so called 'creator'... Besides, I feel warm and secured in my mother's arms, I can fall asleep in any second. My father passed me back to my mother as I yawned sleepily.

'...I miss Kaa-san and Tou-san..' Despite their strict way of teaching, I still can't hate them. I'm fully aware that I'm the next leader of the company, so I have to excel in every way possible... They did this for both me and Iria's sake.

'I wish I could fix our relationship before I died. ' I shook away the past memories. 'I have to move on, and accept the past. ' I reminded myself. I'm Minamoto Kouichi now, I will fulfill my parents wishes and live the best as I can.

I will protect my family.

I vowed to myself and allowed myself to finally rest in my mother's arms.