Momoko

Before

......••......••......••......••......••......••......••......

Name: Momoko (桃子)

Gender: ???

Age: ???

Birthday: ???

Origin:
A world full of magic and other stuffs. Creatures like slime and goblins exists. Gods, Demons, Mermaids, something like that, also exists.

Appearance:

Long mint green hair till her back, a curly ahoge, long eye lashes, half-closed blood red eyes, fair skin, between B and C cup, normal body size

Clothing:
A loose purple sweater, a yellow and brown scarf with two fluff balls at the end, skinny black pants, blue sneakers.

Traits:
Kind, lazy, can be serious and cool, can be cute, dirty minded, smart but stupid sometimes, clumsy sometimes, wonders weird things

Skills:

Devour

- To devour a person/creature, absorb its magic energy, the person/creature will most likely spend the rest of their life inside her soul, deep in sleep, unless she wants them back.

Gamer Mode

- She can manipulate her 'settings', she's not a game character but its easier to explain this way. For example, she can manipulate her strength, speed, battle skill, etc, like boosting them or add on new abilities.

- She can also change her 'avantar settings', like transforming to complete human from a slime. She can have the body structure of the thing she transformed to.

- She can manipulate other's 'settings', only used for emergency.

- It needs something to be triggered, like a snap of fingers or a click of tongue.

Auto Battle Mode

- To let her subconscious take over, because her subconscious knows how her body works better than herself. In this mode, the things that are needed in a battle are boosted enough to defeat her opponent.

- Her eye color changes depends on the settings of her current body. (Like, her eyes are red when using her original body, and they are gold when using supernatural powers such as summoning youkai)