Welcome to Support Black Love

What is black love?

  A spiritual journey that only who are in melanin can experience. love that is unconditional. A love that can build an empire. Monogamous and genuine in intent, this love can not be stoped. 

-Urban Dictionary 

This page is created to shine light on black love in more novels and inspire many authors no matter your race to write about black people in love, whether it's fantasy, chicklit, urban, etc. When I first joined wattpad I felt like I was obligated to read the cliche Harry Styles fan fictions (not that I didn't enjoy them) I felt as if I had no choice but to read the "I'm in love with my bully" type of novels. Not once did I relate to anyone of those characters nor did I feel a connection with them. I later on discovered the urban genre and immediately fell in love because I could finally relate to a character which only made me love the story even more. I continued to read Urban for some time until I got sick of the guns and violence and wanted something different which is still hard to find nowadays in the wattpad community. 

What will this page bring? 

I've had this idea for sometime now and although it isn't fully planned out I want the poc loveb novels to expand. I will inspire many authors to get out of their comfort zone and create characters that us black women and men can relate to. This page will be filled with contest, amazing books I have read that deal with black love of course, faceclaims, writing tips, and much more.

How will the contest be judged?

Of course I can't do it by myself so i would love to have judges who are willing to contribute and put in work to help this idea expand. As of right now I do not have a certain limit of judges but If you would like to be one just complete the form below in the comment section.

Username:

Why do you want to be a judge?:

Are you active on wattpad?: 

Do you have any stories that involve black love? If so please give the title?:

What's your follower count?:

If you are not willing to be committed to this campaign please don't apply.

How can you be added to our reading lists?

Submit your story using the link in our bio and in the external link in this chapter.