70

Omniscient
After getting that text message from her Keith quickly ran out of his door and to his car. Here he was trying to make things right her and broke it off with Renae and she texted him saying that they can't be friends. Nah, he wasn't going to give up that easy. Wanna wait to be in a relationship, okay cool but we're not going to stop being friends. He wasn't going to let that happen. He looked from the left and right to see where her house was and when he found it he quickly turned into her driveway. He wasn't sure if he turned the car off before he got out but that didn't matter at the moment. The only thing that matter was that he got his girl back.

He ran to her door and turned the knob. That didn't work, so instead of knocking he just hit his fist against it and yelled her name.

"Melissa! Melissa!"

"Uh uh no sir. I know you're an actor and everything but this is not a movie scene."

Ashly's next door neighbor yelled out from her window. Keith looked at her and kissed his teeth and went back to hitting the door.

"Now I know I told you to stop all that hitting against that door. If the girl don't want to be bother she just don't want to be bother."

"Ma'am...lady with all due respect mind your business and let me mind mine."

He was about to knock again until he heard a familiar voice from up top.

"Keith she's right."

He looked up and saw Ashly leaning on her window seal.

"Ashly can you open the door so we can talk?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to make things right. I broke it off with Renae."

"Okay. That's good." She responded nonchalantly.

"Ashly-"

"Keith if you think breaking up with her is going to make me come back to you then you are sadly mistaken. I missed you, I really did. I loved you, I really, really, really, really did but it's not gonna happen."

"Melissa."

He called her name over and over but she never did respond. She just backed away from her window, closed it and sat on her bed.

"Melissa!"

He yelled out but his cries weren't heard so he unfortunately went to his car. Just his luck when he got in I'll Do Anything by Ginuwine was being played on Pandora. He turned his radio knob up and let Ginuwine do the talking since his voice wasn't being heard. He stepped out of his car and stood next to the door with his arms stretched out as he yelled out.

"I'll do anything baby! Anything you need! I'm sorry!!"

After that moment he got back in his car and sped off with Ginuwine still playing, very loud.

Meanwhile Ashly was in her house with her sister, Miracle and cousin, Candace.

"Now I knew that that boy loved you but I didn't know his love was like that."

"Like what Candace? All he did was bam on my door, turn a song up very loud and start screaming to the top of his lungs."

"Again that's love. He's saying how he misses you and still loves you and he doesn't want to let go."

"He has no other choice but to let go. I'm done with him. I put my heart out there for him and he straight played me after everything I've been through and he knew that. Mannn, Keith can go kick rocks."

Candace gave her cousin a sympathetic look because she knew deep down she missed him and she still loves him. She just doesn't want to admit it for whatever reason.

As for her sister, Miracle she knew there was another reason why she wasn't ready to face Keith. And as long as her name was Miracle she was going to make sure the truth came out one way or another.

Three weeks later
"Girl please don't tell me that was Keith calling again."

"Alright I won't tell you."

"That was him for real?"

Brienna queried as she raised her eyebrows and Miracle nodded her head for her sister.

"Girllll don't he know that's harassment? It's been three weeks and he's still blowing you up."

"The only way it can be harassment is if she's complaining about it and as y'all can see sister girl hasn't complained not once. So apparently she likes the attention."

"Shut up Miracle."

"Why because I'm right?"

"No because you're annoying."

"Alright you guys quit it. You two are sisters and all you guys have been doing is going back and forth with each other."

"Because she makes stupid decisions."

"No because you're always in my business and you don't know how to mind your own."

"Well maybe if you made better decisions then I wouldn't have to be in your business all of the time."

"What decisions do I need to make Miracle? Please tell me. Exactly like I thought now mind you business."

Ashly jogged up her stairs while the rest of the girls stayed down and stared at Miracle.

"What?"

"Why can't you guys ever get along, especially when Keith becomes the topic of discussion?"

"And I thought you had a strong dislike towards him?"

"I do but right is right and wrong is wrong. If you're going to be mad at him and hold a grudge then tell your secret and let him have that same energy."

The girls all looked at her in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

"What's done in the dark always come to the light."

Keith
"Keith you're my boy and I agree with everything you're doing, but don't you think you're moving a lil too fast?"

"Nah man I'm moving at the right pace. Besides I've always wanted to do this and I told her I would do it."

"But there's steps you guys have to take before you get to this step and you guys aren't even talking yet."

I kissed my teeth and looked at Algee.

"Once I make this step she'll be talking to me in no time, especially since this is something she wants."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Every man know his lady, right? Whether they together or not he still know her."

••••
Filler, there will be a long chapter and more details in the next chapter.

What secret is Ashly hiding this time? 🤦🏾‍♀️

What is Keith babbling about now?

Y'all think Ashly should give him another chance? If so, do y'all think she will?