47

(Don't play the song yet)

Omniscient
When Renee opened the door Keith was surprised to see her robe open with lingerie on. She laid her head on the door as she smirked & bit her lip looking at him.

"Nee what...w-what is this?"

"Come find out." She smirked and pulled him inside.

Once she got him in and closed the door, she pushed him against the wall and started putting her weight on him while she nibbled on his ear.

At the moment, Keith was sweating bullets and his heart was beating faster than its normal pace.

"Renee I thought you said we needed to talk?"

"This is talking."

"No it's not, this is- mmm." He groaned as she started sucking on his neck and leaving passion marks. He closed his eyes, bit his bottom lip with his head leaned back and let what was happening happen. Renee looked at his face as she started leaving kisses on his jaw and chin. She then made her way down south. When she got there, Keith leaned his head up and looked down at her with hooded eyes.

_____
(Play the song)
"Ashly, are you looking at the screenshots?"

She heard what Candace said but she couldn't let any words out. She was in total shock and was indeed speechless. He lied to her. Ashly felt her heart breaking into so many pieces. She heard Candace's mouth still going as she stared at the screenshots.

"I told you that girl was familiar, Ash. I felt it in my gut and we all know my gut has never been wrong." Candace's mouth was still going until Ashly put her face back on the camera and Candace saw tears sliding down her cousin's cheeks. Candace gave her a sympathetic look and mumbled sorry.

"I am truly sorry boo. You know I've never been the one to ruin anyone's happiness but I just couldn't know about something and not let you know."

Ashly sniffed, wiped under her eyes and reluctantly smiled.

"I know you were looking out for me cousin and I appreciate that. Thank you."

"You know you're welcome. Hey if you want we can go into a full Left-Eye, Bernadine & Jazmine Sullivan mood and just start burning, bleaching clothes & shoes and busting windows, slashing tires and all of that good stuff."

Even though she was heartbroken at the moment, Ashly had to laugh at her crazy cousin because she knew if she was really with this plan Candace would've been outside her door soon as she said yeah.

"Nah cuz it's almost a new year, we're not going to do that."

"Then what we doing honey?"

"We're glowing & growing. We're not taking anymore bs from these little boys and we are strictly focusing on ourselves. I am an entertainer and I have to continue to focus on me. I don't have time to get even with him or do damage to him and his things. I have better things to focus on besides him."

Candace smiled at her cousin and was happy to hear what she said. Ashly hasn't had a good relationship in a while so she was happy to hear this new attitude from her.

"You know I'm always here for you if you need me."

"I know. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Alright. I love you Alley."

"I love you too."

They ended their FaceTime call and Ashly went back to look at the screenshots. She shook her head as she read the caption and looked at the pictures. After she looked at them she went back to Candace's thread and saw a link she sent. She clicked on the link and a video on Instagram popped up. And when it did she couldn't believe what she saw- a video of him basically getting a lap dance from her at GoodNite.