Chapter 33: Hisokas Match

I debates on if I should go and watch Hisokas match or if I should just stay in my room...against my better nature, I got ready and headed on to the arena. I just knew that I was gonna end up regretting all this later.      I walked in and looked for a seat, I found one next to Killua, but Gon wasn't there...probably resting or something.
"Yo." He said.
"Yo, mind if I sit here?"
"Do what you want, dog."
"I'm a wolf, not a dog." I growled sitting down.
"Whatever." He mumbled.
"Brat." I mumbled back.
"So are you and that clown, a thing?"
"No! He forced me to come here and he won't leave me alone." I said trying not to bare my teeth at this spoiled bratty kid.
"Yeah sure, whatever."
"Oh, shut-up. The match is about to begin."
Hisoka was going against a guy named Kastro, who he had apparently went against before making this a rematch...a lone awaited one. For some reason I found myself hoping that Hisoka would win. I noticed that they had finally finished talking when Kastro started to charge, Hisoka dodged but Kastro somehow managed to swing again and hit Hisoka, sending him flying.
I could smell blood all the way from my seat, and I'm not sure but I thought...even for a split second that I saw two Kastros.
Hisoka wipes the blood from his face, then Kastro charged again, keeping Hisoka on the defense. Kastro kicks Hisokas arm and this time I know I saw two of him. One kicked Hisokas arm, while the other appeared behind Hisoka and kicked him hard across the face as soon as he turned around. Hisoka was still laying on the ground and I felt myself tense up.
Thankfully Hisoka got up...wait...why am I thankful for That? Why do I care about him! I was busy arguing with myself that I didn't hear whay Hisoka said, but I did hear Kastro, say that he was going to Hisokas arm...and then Hisoka holds out his left arm in front of him...actually offering it to Kastro.
Kastro charged towards Hisokas arm and a bright green mist of sorts where he was before he appeared at Hisokas side to take his right arm, sending it flying into the air, before he hit Hisoka and sent him sliding to the other side of the ring.
Once stopped, Hisoka just stood straight up and caught his own arm...what does he have planned.
"Hisokas figured it out." I heard Killua mumble.
"Figure what out?" A guy nearby asked.
"How that guy can move that fast." Killua answered him.
"A double." Hisoka and I said at the same time.
Kastro shows his double and states that only true power and strength of Nen allows him to do this, and that he calls it 'True Tiger Bite Fist.'
Hisoka just covered his severed arm with a cloth...I don't know where he got the cloth but whatever. He threw the cloth into the air with his hand wrapped in it, only for is the see not a arm but cards falling with the cloth.
Realizing that this had to be a trick, I used Gyo to see pink lines almost everywhere. Pink lines connected to all the cards, plus to the card...to the roof...no to his arm that is on the roof...this clown and his tricks. Hisokas voice brought me out of my thoughts.
"Pick a number from these and picture it in your head." He said talking about the cards and I heard many people mumbling around me...curious as to what he had plan, I chose 4.
"Are you ready? Once you have it, add 4. Times it by 2 and subtract by 6 and divide by 2. Finally subtract your original number. What do you have?"
"That bastard is smarter then he looks, no matter what we choose, everyone will get 1." I whispered to myself but Killua heard me.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yeah." I answered.
"I already know the answer." Hisoka said reaching inside his severed arm and pulled out a card... I gotta admit that that was gringe worthy.
"The answer is one." He said showing the crowd that the card was the ace of spades.
Amazement, confusion and disbelief was all around me on everyone else's face. Everyone was so focused on his card trick, no one realized that Hisoka had used that pink stuff and that cloth to put his arm back together...must be like glue or something.
Anyway, Kastro took Hisokas other arm and I saw that there was more pink stuff, the cards and his new severed arm, connected to Kastro. Came as a big shock when Kastro say that Hisoka had his other arm back...if only he used Gyo he would see through this trick.
Instead Kastro brings his double out and they both charge, but Hisoka picked the real one out. Kastro forgot about the blood from the first hit...the double couldn't copy that, because the copy was not the one to hit Hisoka.
Then somehow the other arm of Hisokas, laying on the ground is sent flying into Kastros jaw, that meant no more Nen and no more double...I can predict what happens next, somehow that pink stuff can bring together whatever it's attached to, next will be the cards sent into Kastro. I stood up, deciding to head on to my room.
"Where are you going?" Killua asked.
"Back to my room, the match is over. Hisoka won. The cards will plunge into Kastro and kill him. Later Kil." I said leaving. I had just made it to the hall when smell of blood and the announcement that Hisoka won, reached me.
"Show off...and an idiot. That's all he is. lossing his arm, that stupid card trick...how does he plan on fixing them?...wait why do I care? It shouldn't matter to me if he fixes them or not.
I made it back to my room and sat on my bed leaning against the wall, and before long I thought that perhaps I should go yell at the idiot. I stood up only to be stopped by his sent, letting me know he got off the elevator...but wait there was another sent and a strong aura and presence...a girl?
What the help is he doing with a girl?...Not like I care or anything but wait that girls sent...its familiar...from my village but not a wolf...Damn! She's one of the one who killed my pack!! That BASTARD!! Bringing that girl into his room...I'll kill him...I'll kill them both!!

*Sorry for taking a while to update, had graduation happening. But here you go and thanks for all the reads and votes. Let me know what you think and I promise to give y'all a treat next chapter.*