Chapter 20: 1 hour + A past = A Plan

A hidden door was revealed and we walked over to it and entered. Once inside the door locked from the outside and a clock apeared and started to count down; the room itself was kinda small. It had two small couches, a bookshelf and a tv with a small table infront of it...I don't like it...it has a caged feeling to it.
"We have to be in here for an hour?" Ponzu asked looking around.
"I'm sorry." I said softly.
"What?" she asked turning to face me.
"I said I'm sorry. If I didn't interfere with your match; by letting my anger get the best of me; we wouldn't be in here." I said rubbing the back of my neck.
"It's ok. We still have plenty of time left to get to the bottom." Ponzu said placing a hand on my twitching shoulder.
"You're claustrophobic huh?" the clown laughed from behind.
"What did you say clown?!?" I growled.
"You don't like this room because it's too small...like a cage for the wolf." he smirked.
"SHUT-UP!" I growled.
"Ah so I'm right...little wolfy been in a cage before?" he said sitting down on one of the couches.
"Animal Control...I was five. I got lost and separated from my family. They finally realized what happened and got me out." I said sitting on the other one.
"Animal Control?...Wait does that mean that your like a real wolf? Like that live in the forest and caves?" Ponzu asked.
"Of course." I said and then turned into my wolf form for her to see.
"WOW!" she exclaimed.
"If you want you can pet my head." I said nudging my head on her hand.
"WOW! YOU CAN TALK NORMALLY WHILE IN THAT FORM? THAT'S SOOO COOL! YOU'RE LIKE A TALKING DOG...ONLY A WOLF AND STILL A HUMAN!!" she said unable to contain her excitement as she started petting my head.
"What about me? Can I pet your head too?" Hisoka asked.
I growled and turned back to my human form.
"Over my dead body!" I yelled.
"If you insist." he smirked.
"Drop Dead!" I growled.
"Tempting my precious fruit." he said licking his lips.
"Bastard." I mumbled turning away.
He got out his deck of cards and started to make a house of cards. I tried to calm myself down in order to keep Ponzu calm and unafraid of me. I could hear her heart racing as me and Hisoka argued.
"Why does it have to be an hour in this tiny room?" I mumbled.
"You ok?" Ponzu asked.
"Poor little wolf pup hates the cage." Hisoka laughed.
I threw a knife at him, hitting the card in his hand pinning the card to the wall.
"Sorry...must have slipped out of my hand." I said glaring at him.
"Hmm...of course...so is the wolf also afraid of 'The Spider'?" he asked grabbing my knife from the wall.
"BASTARD!" I yelled standing up.
"Oh come now. All I did was ask a simple question. You want this back dearest?" he asked standing up and holding my knife out to me.
I grabbed it, grabbed his collar, pushed him against the wall and put my knife to his throat.
"YOU BASTARD! ONLY MEMBERS OF THE PHANTOM TROUPE REFER TO IT AS 'THE SPIDER'! HOW DARE YOU MOCK MY PAIN I WILL KILL YOU FOR THAT AND FOR BEING A MEMBER OF THAT MURDEROUS GROUP!" I yelled pushing on the knife.
"But I'm not a member my dear." he chuckled.
"LIAR!" I yelled starting to draw blood.
"You won't kill me. Besides I told the truth...you should know that from my heartbeat." he said smirking.
Damn this clown!
"What makes you think that I won't kill you?" I growled.
"Simple...because of her. Your little pup...you won't kill me because you don't want to scare her anymore and make her hate and afraid of you." he said with a satisfied grin on his face.
Damn it...he's right again...I really hate this guy.
"Fine...maybe I wont kill...but I still don't trust you about not being a member." I said loosing up on the knife and on his neck.
"Heartbeats fault if one is lying and you can hear heartbeats...so was I lying according to my heartbeat?" he asked.
"You can be one hell of liar where it comes natural to you so then the heartbeat won't faulter." I shot back.
"Very well then. I guess I just have to show you that I'm not a real member." he said removing my hand from his collar.
"What do you mean?" I asked taking a step back but gripping my knife tighter.
He smirked and took of his shirt and tank top off...I was surprised and impressed with his body. Damn did he have great abs, and very muscled arms and...wait no! Don't think like that Momo!...Anyway then he turned around to reveal a spider tattoo with 12 legs and the number 4 on his back...a real mark of the phantom troupe. I felt anger start to rise up again when suddenly he grabbed the tattoo and pulled it off.
"See. I told you that I'm not a real member." he said turning back around with the piece of skin...cloth with the spider tattoo on it; in his hand.
"You use your nen to pretend to be a member? Are you an idiot? Why would you want to pretend to be one of those monsters?" I yelled grabbing the cloth to see for myself the trick.
"I simple wish to fight the leader. To do so I have to get close to him."
"So you pretend to be a member just to get close enough to fight the leader?...you are an idiot." I said handing him his fake tattoo back.
"Unfortunately I haven't been able to fight him yet because he always has two other members with him at all times...but maybe you could help me with that." he said stepping closer to me and grabbing my chin.
"What are talking about creep?" I asked pushing him away.
"You want to get revenge...or atleast avenge the death of your pack so I just thought that if you helped me then I'll help you." he grinned.
"And why would I trust or believe you?"
"You don't have to believe or trust me. This is a simple yes or no to help..if you don't want to help then I'm sure that blonde friend of yours will. What was his name again? Kurta?"
"Damn it! You leave Kurapika out of this! Leave him alone, he's already been through enough! He doesn't need you around him anymore this exam!" I yelled pinning him to the wall with my knife at his throat again.
"Anymore this exam?...so you did see my little show?" he smirked.
"Shut-up!" I growled.
"Weither I leave him alone or not depends on you."
"Bastard!"
"So do I hear a yes or a no?"
"I'll think about it and I'll give you an answer at the end of the exam...if you can last that long. Now put your clothes back on you damn creep." I said walking away.
"That will work for me. So I promise to make it to the end my precious fruit."
"I'm not a fruit damn it." I growled under my breathe.
"Um...Momoko?" Ponzu said softly.
"Yes?"
"Look." she said pointing to the clock.
"We only have five minutes left in here." she said softly again.
"Good. The sooner the better." I said to her.
"Agreed." Hisoka said puttinf his tattoo and shirt back on.
"Oh and Ponzu sorry if I scared you." I told her softly.
"It's fine" I'm ok...you're not the one that I'm afraid of." she whispered pointing to Hisoka.
"Don't worry I won't let that bastard near you." I said.
Finally we were able to leave that closet of a room. We were free...somewhat.

*Sorry for not updating sooner but my phone didn't work for about a week or two and that's what I use for posting. Sorry again and hope you like this. Love you guys thanks for all the reads and votes.*