"Inducing stasis." She announced.

  Bumblebee started to buzz something, which Ratchet cut off.

  "Ep, ep, ep," The medic's voice was becoming drowsy. "You can... thank me when it's... over...." And with that, he fell into stasis.

  "Okay, Bumblebee," Arcee said. "You're turn-"

  The words barely left her mouth when a beeping noise filled the base.

  "Don't tell me that's what I think it is." I said, moving to get a look at the main computers where Optimus was standing.

  "It's an Iacon homing beacon." He said, confirming my thoughts.

  "If we're picking up the signal," Bulkhead said, heading over. "It means the Cons just unearthed another relic."

  The Prime nodded. "Autobots, prepare to roll out."

  "Yes!" Arcee whispered. Bumblebee began to stand when Optimus walked over to him.

  "Except for our patients." He said firmly, then looked at Arcee. "It would be best to interrupt stasis."

  She nodded, doing as he said. Optimus turned to me next.

  "Amanda, operate the ground bridge and monitor the comms." He said and I nodded, heading over to the computers next to the ground bridge controls. "Finn, stand by if Amanda needs any assistance."

  "Guard this relic, Solus Prime. Use it wisely, but never allow it to fall into the wrong hands." That voice... Cleona.

  "Yes, my lady."

  The words echoed in my mind and, somehow, I knew the relic was the one that was just unearthed. Before firing up the ground bridge, I spun on my heel to face the Prime.

  "Optimus." I said, causing him to step closer so not everyone would hear our conversation. "I don't know what it is... but this relic is important. Important enough for Cleona to warn the one who had it about never letting it fall into the wrong hands."

  He nodded. "Understood. We will treat the relic as more important than the others when we retrieve it."

  Satisfied, I started up the ground bridge to the coordinates on the main computer. "Ready to go."

  "Autobots, roll out!"

  As soon as they disappeared through the bridge, I closed it and chewed my lip anxiously.

  I hate waiting.

  I didn't have to wait long. Just seconds later, a call came in and a certain voice exclaimed,"Prime! Breaking news-" Agent Fowler then looked around the base. "Huh?"

  "Over here, Fowler!" I waved at the screen and his gaze went to me.

  "Amanda, where's Prime?"

  "Out dealing with the Cons. Can we take a message?"

  He shook his head in the 'why not' gesture. "Let him know I just received access to satellite imagery which I believe pinpoints the center of operations of Mech."

  My heart lurched at that. "You did?"

  "I'll send the coordinates," He continued. "I trust you'll get them to him. Fowler out."

  He ended the call and the sound of metallic footsteps made me whirl around.

  "No, Bumblebee." I said, stopping the scout in his tracks towards the ground bridge. "You can't go out there. Optimus said-"