Prologue

"I can't marry you. I don't want a trophy wife. I don't care if you are beautiful because I already hate you."

His words were like a blow to her broken soul which just shattered more as her to be husband denied to marry her an hour prior to their wedding. She broke down as realisation dawned upon her. She was abondoned. .

ONCE AGAIN. .

And her only hope of being loved for once broke piercing her heart. 'Did she really didn't deserve love?' She questioned her conscience with bloodshot eyes. Maybe she didn't. Maybe they weren't meant to be.

She was broken. So was he..

She was an angel. He was her devil..

He had everything and yet he didn't have love.

She has nothing yet she held hope. Hope to lead a normal life.

He tried his best to avoid the marriage. Yet fate is something you can't fight nor change. They may not be meant to be but they were destined to be.

They were polar opposites. But here they were getting married to each other.

He didn't bother to look at her as he filled her parting. The priest declared them man and wife while the then strangers turned to soulmates within a matter of a few hours. They cursed their fate as they were binded in an unwanted bond, bonded for life.

Sanyukta Agarwaal, a lone soul with no family, no friends, no one to call her own, who practically believed that she was incapable of deserving love got married to the shrewd businessman Randhir Singh Shekawath, a Billionaire who loathed his wife with passion. Reason unknown to her.

She knew what was coming. He had denied yet she let it happen. He was determined to throw her out of his life while she wiped her tears ready to face the consequence.

** This story will be updated on regular basis, about 3-4 updates every week. But the updates would be rather short compared to my other stories. Hope you guys liked the prologue. Do vote and leave your views in the comment box. Lots of love. **

(PS - Thank you love for this beautiful cover cotton_blossom ❤)