New home (Madison's POV)

Today was the day. I had been two days after the party and I was saying my goodbyes to my best friend Brooklyn. 

  "Madison, your going to love living with them. They will even help you up your social media. Just be careful. Don't get caught up with the single guys."

  I  nod my head and hug her goodbye.  The uber driver drove me to the house. The gate opened and out ran Jake. He embraces me in a big hug. 

  "Im so glad your here. We need a girl other than Devyn to spice things up a little." He says as he starts to grab my luggage out from the trunk. 

  I am glad that there is another girl in the house other than me. I still didn't know who and how many people lived here. I walk in, only to run into someone's chest. 

   "Oh im sorr...." I fade off as I look up and meet the most beautiful blue eyes ever. This guy was beautiful. He was hot. He was tall with brown hair that was just long enough. He had on a black, ripped t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I had forgot that I was staring until started to speak. 

  "No my bad. I didn't see ya down there. Your so tiny." He says as he pats my head an squeezes beside me to help Jake. "Oh by the way, My name Is Colby. I hope you don't mind but you will be sharing a room with me. We ran out of rooms but we needed another person to help pay rent. You have your own bed. So don't worry." 

  I didn't say anything. I was sharing a room with that hottie. I was in trouble. What about my privacy.  Im a 19 year old girl and lets be real. We all like to "please" our self from time to time. How was I going to do that with him in my room. 

  "Hey you ok?" A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes snapped his fingers at me,  waking me up from my thoughts.

  "Oh yeah. Im just taking in the big house." 

"oh well nice to meed you Maddie." He said as he motion me to walk up stair with him. "My name is  Sam. Let me take you to room. Then Ill introduce you to everyone else." He opens the door to Colby's and my room. It was just big enough for two beds and two desk. I open the closet only to be enterupted by Colby. 

  "I already split the closet into two sides. Your side is the right side, and mine is on the left." He put my bag on the bed. "I can help you unpack if you  would like." Before I could say anything, he unzipped my bag.  And with my luck, my undies and bras were laying on top. When I had packed, I pictured me unpacking, not anyone else. He hold up my black lace thong and looks at me, one eyebrow raised. "Lace kinda girl. I like you already" 

  I quickly walk over to him and grab my underwear from  him and put it back down and closed my bag. "OKAY.  I think were done here." I say embarrassed. He walks towards the door but instead of walking out of it, he closed it and locked the door. 

 He slowly walks to me. We just met. Yes I was physically attracted to him, I was know that I was sharing a room with him and didn't want to make things awkward than they already were. 

  Colby puts his hands on my face, cradling my head and making me look into my eyes. "Maddie, tell  me something, do you believe in love at first sight?" The answer was no. But apparently he didn't think that was my answer as he takes  my face and kissed me. It was the best kiss I had ever had. If I did believe in love, I would say it was love, but I dont. It was just a really good kiss. So good that I couldnt break away. He picks me up and sits me on his desk. The kiss gets more heated and he moves my hair and starts sucking on my neck. He lefted a hickey. I quickly shot open my eyes. What was I doing? I just met the guy and were about to have sex? I quickly push him off. 

  "Colby! we just met!" I say but he gets closer to me. 

 "I know but I know your perfect for me." He leans in for another kiss, I put up my hand to stop him. 

  "Colby, we don't even know eachother. And we are sharing a room together. I don't thing this is a good idea." 

  He steps back and nods his head. "Okay. Your right. Maddie. Be ready by 8 tonight. I am taking you on a date. Its gonna be the best date of  your life. Oh and wear what you want. It's not going to be a fancy one. We are going on an adventure." He walks out before I could say anything. 

 I just sit there on the desk. What just happened?