Nice to meet you. (Madison's POV)

Woah. I cant believe that I am here. At this party. With a lot of social media influencers. I honestly don't know who's party this was. I just came with my friend, Brooklyn Barwick.  She was one of my best friends. She let me stay with her for the first month after I moved here. Now I am about to move into this big mansion with a lot of other youtubers. I don't know who they are because I had signed up for "find your roomate" online and they found me. I am suppose to move there in two days and I have no idea where it is and who I will be sharing it with. I started to jam  to music. A couple of guys were checking me out. Hey im single and ready to mingle. 

   I started to walk towards the bathroom. One guy with blue and pink in his hair stopped me. 

  "Whats up cutie." He said blocking my route to the restroom.

   "I need to go pee thats whats up." I say as I duck to go under his arm. I am short so I can get through small spaces. 

  I finally get into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. My long dark brown hair was beginning to become frizzy. I run my hair under the water and smooth my hair down. My makeup still looked fresh an my brown eyes still popped. I walk out and surprise surprise, the multi hair color guy was waiting for me. He was cute but not my type. 

  "Hey my name is Jake. Jake Webber. And you are" He held his hand out for me to shake. 

  I slowly took it. "Im Madison. Madison Hinds. You can call me Maddie." 

  He looks at me uncertain and then looks at his phone. He looks at a picture and holds it up to my face. "Is this you?" It was my find your roomate profile. 

  "yes thats me." 

  He embraces me in a hug. "Hey your our new roomate. This is your new home. Welcome." 

  Jake still hugging me, I lift my head to look around. Wow. This was my new home in two days. I think I am going to like it here.