Chapter 2

Monday (10:34 AM)
Practice Room

Sana POV

I hid behind Jihyo because I was too shy to face the members. Jihyo noticed this and held my hand and told me, "Sana-unnie, you don't have to hide, we're your family now." Then she pulled me aside.

"A-annyeonghaseyo, I'm Minatozaki Sana from Japan, I hope we all get along together..." I said while looking down.

"Everybody, let's sit down and introduce ourselves." Jihyo said while pulling me towards the center of the room.

Everybody sat down and made a big circle. The girl to my right spoke first.

"You already know me unnie, I'm Park Jihyo, the leader of TWICE. Although I'm not the oldest, I trained the longest among the members, that's why I'm the leader."

I nodded and then the girl right next to Jihyo proceeded to talk.

"Annyeonghaseyonggg!! I'm the oldest member here, Im Nayeon. Sana, how old are you by the way?" Nayeon-unnie asked.

"I'm 21 years old unnie, uhmm... let me cut the chase, you all probably know that I have an illness, I'm sorry if I ever drag the group down, and you don't have to do anything to make me feel welcome if you all feel like I don't belong here."
I said while looking down and fiddling my fingers.

I felt all of the members looking at me. They're probably disgusted by the thought of working with someone who's sick.

"Sana-yah, you might not believe me, but I know how you feel. Before we debuted, we were in a survival show called Sixteen. I was eliminated, but in the end JYP-nim added me as the last member. I thought the members would think that it was unfair to add me, since I was eliminated, but they weren't. They comforted me and treated me like family, so don't think that we won't accept you, because we're your family now."

I rose my head and looked at Momo-unnie.
She smiled at me then stood up to come sit beside me. She hugged me and whispered, "You're our sister now."

I let the tears fall from my eyes, because for the first time, in a long time, I actually felt special. I didn't feel like an outcast. I'm genuinely happy, because finally I have a loving family. We might not be connected by blood, but I feel like we already have this special bond that can't be broken.

I wiped my tears then Momo-unnie pulled back from the hug. We continued our 'self-introduction' until we reached the youngest member.

"Annyeong unnie, I'm Chou Tzuyu, the maknae of the group, please take care of me."

She smiled at me then I smiled at her too.

Suddenly, the practice room door opened and JYP-nim came inside.

"Everybody, continue your practice tomorrow, go back to your dorm and start packing your things because your new room is already ready. Sana-ssi, your luggage is already at the new room so don't bother looking for it. See you all later." JYP-nim said then he left the room.

We all stood up and walked together to the dorm. The moment I walked through the door, I felt goosebumps and my legs buckled. I quickly held unto Nayeon-unnie's arm before I fell to the ground.

"Oh! Sana, are you alright?" Nayeon-unnie asked while she was helping me sit down on the couch.

"I'm alright, just a little dizzy. My illness is trying to come up again." I said while rubbing my temples.

"Sana-yah, it may be uncomfortable to ask but, can I ask what your illness is?" Momo-unnie asked while sitting down beside me.

Everybody was looking at me now, and I wasn't ready to tell them yet. So I just looked down and said, "I'm sorry but I can't tell it to you guys for the meantime. I don't feel comfortable telling anyone yet."

I looked down,closed my eyes and leaned my body back on the couch. I felt someone pat my head, I looked up and saw Tzuyu patting me.

"It's fine Sana-unnie, just tell us when you're ready". Tzuyu said while smiling at me.