Villain Attack|Kirishima Eijirou

Y/N's POV

"What's taking him so long?" I said to myself slightly irritated

It was 1:00pm, you had a date with Kirishima at 12:30 he was already 30 minutes late.

*Ring Ring*

Incoming Call: Kiri
K-Kirishima
Y-You

Y-KIRISHIMA! WHERE ARE YOU?!

K-Y/N I'm really sorry it's so unmanly of me to make you wait but I woke up late, I'm on my way I'll be there in 5 minutes ok?

Y-Fine, but you better be here by th- AHHHH

                            CALL END

3RD Person POV

While you were talking with Kirishima on the phone, a villain appeared in the park you were at.

The villain then started a rampage and stated throwing cars one was about to hit you but luckily you stopped it with your quirk Telekenisis.

You threw the car back at the villain and he easily stopped it by using his bare hands.

"It wont be that easy little missy" He said

He tried punching you but you dodged and dodged and dodged you were preety good at it...

"That's it choose, stop this from hitting the girl or dodge my next attack" He said as he threw another car towards a little girl

You could stop the car in time if you don't dodge 'cause you'll be able to concentrate so you went with the choice of saving the girl.

Just as the villain's fist was about to hit you someone took the hit and was now in front of you.

"Sorry about being late Y/N, it won't happen again" Kirishima said

"KIRI!" You said happily

The villain got angry and got hold of Kirishima and threw him across the park.

He used his quirk which was fire manupilation and aimed at you, you dodged it but your foot got caught and boy did it hurt.

Kirishima got up and punched the villain from behind they threw punches at each other for a few minutes, when you were concentrated enough you stopped the villain's movements and lifted him up.

The police soon came thanks to the little girl's mom reporting the incident.

"Are you alright Y/N?" He asked as he crouched down

"Well my foot hurts a bit but I'm fine" You said

"Awww this happened to you 'cause I was late, I'm really really reallllly sorry" He said hugging you

"It's alright, just don't let it happen again, now how about we go to my place I'll get changed quick and we'll go on with our date" You said

"Alright" He said and lifted you up in a piggy backride position 'cause he won't allow you to walk on your own.

~~~~~~~

SOOO, that was longer, well a little. Anyway thank you for 4k+ reads I appriciate you guys taking your time to read this grabage hehehe again sorry if there are spelling / grammar errors.

~ani-chan004 OUT~