Chapter 26- Dubai's Life.

Start from the beginning

We moved our hands away hastily. I kept looking away, even thought looking away I could feel he was staring at me, I was feeling disturbed by not looking at him, when I tried to look slowly at him, I saw he was looking through the window.

But why I feel as if he was really looking? Because I am thinking too much. Stupid!

After a moment, I was feeling thirsty, I decided to search a bottle of water in my bag, I didn't have. And Aryan gave it to me with his seriousness.

How he knows I need it?

I decided to remain silent. And I took the bottle from him, and drank it. The driver was driving fast all of a sudden and took left direction and at the same time I fell on Aryan. I really hated my body for being so delicate, I didn't like it everytime to fall over him. Our eyes met, I did not know when I was lost in him. I could feel his breath, it was different being close to him, as if there was something, I realised I was close to him, we quickly saw each other and moved away, by moving away, my left hand was not moving due to my bracelet, as my bracelet was stuck in his sleeve's button.

After a few minutes later on, we arrived to the Appaarel company, we get off the car. I followed Aryan. Seeing the view around me, made me fell in love with it, I always loved Dubai and always will.

Some people came and surrounded us. They started talking to us. We were asked to have a seat on the couch.

"Asalamualaykum, kayf halikum ya nas?"( How are you people). Greeted one staff of the company.

"Walaykumsalam, nahn bikhayrin."( we are fine). Replied Aryan in a cool and serious way.

Wow! Aryan knows Arabic too much. I'm impress!

"Ant almusaed?" The boss asked to me.( you are the assistant?).

"Nem ana musaeid alsyd'aryan khan." ( yes I'm the assistant of Mr Aryan Khan). I said and gave a warm smile

I felt proud of myself sometimes for learning multiple languages, and now today I could speak other languages like Arabic, it was helping me in my work.

We were offered to have some fresh juice, seeing the company, made me felt like it wasn't a company but as if a a palace, it was so beautiful, I didn't have words how to describe how much it was beautiful, it was made of gold! I was kept saying to myself "am I dreaming?"

We went inside the conference room, discussions were being taken in Arabic language, we were asked to see the color scheme for our company. Presentations were being viewing and discussed, seeing the style of the dresses, made me felt in love with it. It was alluring.

Aryan was speaking to the manager, he was quite impressed with the presentation, the manager was happy too for Aryan accepted that offer.

After that, we were discussing about project which would need to show tomorrow to the shaikh.

It been three hours later, the meeting ended, Aryan and I were offered to eat date. It was really scrumptious.

After an hour and a half, we were sitting in the car, there were three files on my hands. I was crossed checking the files, as they were really important. While placing my left hand in the car seat, I realised I put my left hand on his hand, he was staring at me, I knew it, he would be definitely angry, but I did not do it intentionally, quickly I moved my left hand away. I started having a feeling strange, I looked through the window.

May be I was thinking too much, may be he didn't think anything. I was so in love with the views around me.

After some minutes later, we arrived to a seven star hotel which named " Al Jumeirah" It was breathtaking, it was a very beautiful hotel.