Me and Nick get out our laptops and begin our project. We didn't have to do it on computers/laptops but it was just easier to.

"This is so annoying" Nick complains. "Why is having color and creativity a grade in this project?"

I shrug, "maybe because black and white is too boring"

"Doesn't matter this is high school it's supposed to be boring" Nick says typing.

"Well maybe she needs some color and creativity in her assignments so she doesn't get bored and fall asleep while grading our work" I suggest. While adding pictures, color and fonts to every section Nick finished typing.

We continue on working and talking to each other for the rest of the class.

I thought it would be a little different now that me and Nick are dating. It is different but not the way I expected it to be. I mean it is a nice different, he's acting like a good friend to me, we're actually having a conversation without arguing.

But the thing is he seems like he's acting more like a friend to me than a boyfriend.

I sigh and continue working on our project.

Nick was done with all the information, I was just adding the finishing touches on the project.

Nick goes through the paper with everything we need to have for our project and groans in annoyance.

"What?" I ask moving my head to get a better look at the paper.

"We have to have a drawn picture of all our shit- I mean project" Nick says.

I laugh and get up to get a piece of printer paper, "I'll draw it"

I come back with the paper and sit back down on my seat. I ask Nick what I should draw so we started exchanging ideas and finally decided on one.

I started to work on the drawing. As I continued to draw I felt Nick staring at me, I felt kind of awkward. I feel a little uncomfortable when people watch do something like draw cause I know I'm not terrifically great at it. I'm just okay.

When I finished drawing the picture with pencil, I look at Nick to get his approval. When I look up at him we make eye contact. He wasn't watching me draw the whole time he was just watching me.

I look away from Nick and back to my drawing feeling a little shy. "Is this fine?"

"Perfect" Nick answers and I smile at his answer.

I take out my felt pens and start to trace and color in the drawing. As I'm coloring it in Nick moves his chair closer to mine and rests his head on my shoulder moving his lips closer to my neck.

"Nick" I warn moving my neck slightly away from him. "Not in class"

"Fine" Nick whines and rests his head on his folded arms facing my direction. He continues to watch me work on our picture or he continues to just watch me.

After a couple of minutes I'm finally done with the picture. "Done" I say showing Nick.

"Great, now let's hand everything in and be done with this class" Nick says hitting print on the laptop with our project typed on it. "I'm hungry!"

"Launch is just a few periods away, be patient" I say handing him the drawing.

"Don't tell me to be patient when it comes to food" Nick says getting up to get our printed assignment and hand it in to the teacher with our drawing.

Nick comes back all grumpy and slouches on his seat.

I sigh at his childish behavior. "I have chips if you want-"