t w o

"Hyung seriously, Stop pacing around!"

Jinyoung rubbed his temple from irritation caused by Mark's continuous pacing around the room.

"You don't uderstand Jinyoung! I badly want to tell him but my Brother would likely to kill me! If I don't then HE will kill me!" Mark whined like a kid to Jinyoung, who heard the same reason again and again.

"He won't Hyung, I promise you that, you think that When He arrived He will be able to kill you in front of Him?" Jinyoung, of course, replied the same thing over again.

"But Still-"

"Hyung it's almost free time, do you want him to hear you whining about His arrival?" Jinyoung looked t the clock and stood up before going to the mini kitchen build inside the big- former abandoned classroom that turned into their mini headquarter- and began to take out some ingredients for the rest of the boys.

"Ugh!" Mark grunted, plopping down at the couch Jinyoung was previously seated at, he closed his eyes first before feeling his phone vibrate inside his pocket.

He looked at the screen and his blood went colder than before, opening the message that just arrived.

To: Markie-hyung

From: Baby Dongsaeng

Hyung~ pick me up tomorrow from the airport at 5:30 p.m ok? Then maybe I'll stay at your Apartment first arasseo? Ok! Love you hyung! Remember no telling Bum!

And with that....Mark felt like he wanted to piss Jinyoung off and receive a death wish

^****^****^****^****^

"-BeaChe! It's Highschool Musical! They're more of a legend than your dabbing"

Now that free time bell has begun, the first thing Jaebum heard when he came inside the mini-HQ (that sounded so wrong) was Bambam and Jackson arguing about how Highschool Musical was now rotting.

"ExCuSe Me?! You DaRe saY tHat in FronT of My SaLad?!" Ironically there is a salad in front of Bambam...Jinyoung would never cook something unhealthy without a seek of leaves of fruits.

"BeacHe yEa I do! WAcHea guNna Do?!" Jackson pointed the safe-knife at Bambam who gasped dramatically, with a hand placing in his heart.

"How Dare you point a knife at Me?! I'm Your Wife you Beache! ReSpeKt Me!" And......it begun

"You May be my wife....But you'll never be the loves of my life!" Jackson then Pointing the safe-kinfe at the dazed Mark and frustrated Jinyoung-who again had his hands on his temple, massaging it-

"Beache! I Thought we Had something Special! You no Loyal Hoe!"

"I aint the one with stinkin Chopstick feminine legs! I aint the one who cosplays like a girl and I aint a needy one for the fucking Tall tree YOU aint a Loyal hoe!"

"THOU SHALL NOT CALL MY FLOOR GRINDER A TALL TREE YOU ELEPHANT!"

"CHOPSTICK LEGS!"

"SHORTY"

Jackson, of course, more dramatically Gasped at Bambam who had a victorious smile, clutching his hand in his Heart, dropping the safe-kinfe an plopping down the chair as if he's dying.

"I though you're my Hoe-mate, how dare you use that card" jackson feign the Anger in his eyes, glaring playfully at Bambam who used his crocodile tears, which was used several times, and grandly slide across the table to "aid" Jackson.

"Omygosh! I'm so sorry my dear Hoe-mate! I promise you will be the only Hoe-mate I have in my whole entire Life! I love you Hoe-mate! Don't leave me!" Bambam hugged Jackson, who also hugged him which made Yugyeom an Jinyoung burn in Jealousy because Mark is being an ignorant little-

"Shut the fuck up, Bambam go back to your seat and eat, Jackson stop being a dramatic beache and eat, Jinyoung- you'll get bald soon if you don't calm down, Yugyeom....eat your vegetables and Mark wake the fuck up"

Jaebum went straight to his mini bedroom and sat at the cozy king sized bed with a garlic bread in his hands.

Plopping down as he finish his food, he stared at the ceiling where His face was painted....for some reason.

When are coming back baby....I'm losing here now

While Mark was trembling as he saw the way Jaebum stare at the painting he could only think one thing

Come on Mark! What's the thing that would trigger Jinyoung to kill me right now?!