Chapter Six

Quick filler chapter 'cause I'm tired and needed to update!!

Lin's POV

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. It was pitch black outside other than the lights of New York City and everyone I talk to would be asleep at this time unless they're out partying or something. I reluctantly left the comforts of my bed and went to open the door, not bothering to put a shirt on because I was half asleep and that's a lot of work. I opened the door to see Pippa standing at my door with red eyes and a big grin on her face. "Hi, Lin" "Hi. Are you okay?"

She walked into my apartment and laid on the couch. "I'm amazing now that you're with me." I sat on the opposite end of the couch by her feet and she sat up immediately. She laid her head on my lap and stared up at me with a smile. We haven't really talked since I kissed her and I thought she was mad at me for it. Whatever the case, I wasn't expecting this the next time I saw her. "Are you drunk, Pippa?" I asked her and she laughed. "Better than that." "Uh high?" "Mhmmm"

"Phillipa why would you do that do you know what that can do to you?!" I yelled at her. Her facial expression went from happy to terrified really quickly when I yelled and I immediately felt bad for it. She sat up and hugged her knees on the opposite end of the couch, as far away from me as possible without falling off. "D-Don't hit me like Steven you were supposed to be better than him. You were my way to leave him don't be like him then I can't be with you."

Be with me? Does she really want that? I instantly shut those ideas down. It's the drugs talking, not her. "Pip I'm not gonna hit you don't worry." She nodded and slowly sat in a normal position rather than the ball she was just in. I got up and got her some crackers and ginger ale to help the drugs wear off quicker. I brought them to her and she ate some of the crackers and drank the ginger ale, slowly coming down from her high.

When she was finally in more of a stable condition. Lin sat next to her on the couch. "Do you wanna stay here tonight? It's late." "Sure. I'm sorry I even came here I don't know what I was thinking you were probably asleep I just thought we should talk so yeah I came." "What do we need to talk about?" I knew she probably wanted to talk about how I kissed her and how she was mad at me for doing that but I was silently praying it was anything but that.

"Us..."

I am sorry for these cliffhangers ;p