Chapter: 13

NoOne's POV

A few weeks have past since then and when everything was finally settling down, Rai looked up and narrowed his eyes at the door "Frankstein." The sound of his name being called made him look over at Rai "yes master?" Rai turned to look at him "I have a bad feeling." Rai replied as Frankstein had a bead of sweat on his cheek 'Considering recent events, If master has a bad feeling then...' Frankstein thought as they both came to the conclusion "perhaps Shinwu and his friends are coming over?" A call interrupted the calm silence around Rai and Frankstein. It was from Shinwu. Frankstein answered his phone "Hello?" He then had to hold the phone away from his ear due to the Shinwoo yelling excitedly on the other line "SIR! We're coming over to hang out with Rai! Oh! And you of course! We're being games and Snacks! See you there!" Shinwoo then hung up. Frankstein looked down at his phone with a shadow over his eyes 'Perhaps we should move else where..;;;' He thought to himself as the doorbell rang not even a second later followed by the teens voices "Siir!! We're here! Can you open the door now??" Frankstein let out a sigh of defeat and slowly made his way over to the door.

-Time skip-

"What an annoying country. It was here?" Jake asked both M-21 and M-24 as they stood on top of a building roof looking down at the pedestrians aimlessly walking around. "Yeah. We kidnapped one here." M-21 replied as he and M-24 stood far from the other 3 "Can't believe that we have to wait here for the kid who may not even turn up...It's a waste of time." Jake said as he let out a puff of smoke from his mouth "like Jake said, it'll save time if we standby elsewhere." M-21 said and turned to leave with M-24 by his side "wait." Jake called out having his back to them "I'm against you 2 going together." he said turning his head to the side looking at them with narrowed eyes "what?" M-21 replied turning to look at the 3 before him and his partner. Jake fully turned to look at them "one of you is going with me." he said taking in another breath of his cigar "and why is that?" M-21 questioned choosing his words carefully "no big deal. I just don't trust you 2." he replied casually and let out smoke as he spoke "I agree with Jake." Marie said looking at the 2 with narrowed eyes "Marie?" Jake questioned a bit surprised with her speaking all of a sudden, let alone agreeing with him for once  "we won't recognize the targets, besides, I cant trust this vampire." she explained while crossing her arms under her chest while the sick man behind her held his head looking confused not understanding what was going on. M-21 looked at the 2 with a solemn face as he thought it over in his head 'If they get suspicious and keep an eye on me, I can't contact those 2. I have to alert them that the kids are in danger...' he was snapped out of his thoughts when Marie suddenly commanded that everyone wear an earpiece 'damn it, an earpiece.' as she, Jake, and the sickly man put in theirs she spoke "it won't work out of a 3km radius, so stay in range. M-21 you're coming with me." she added at the end as he replied lowly "okay." he sent M-24 a silent look and received one from him as well.

-back with the students-

"PFFT!! HAHAHA!!" Shinwu laughed loudly with Ikhan chuckling beside him "Did you see their faces? we had so much fun today." Shinwu continued to laugh obnoxiously "you guys were too harsh, don't you think? both of them didn't know how to play at all." Yuna said feeling bad for the other 2 males "come on. that's how it goes. the more it hurts, the better you play games. right, Ikhan?" Shinwu turned to his short friend in glasses seeking conformation "that's right!" Ikhan said confidently as Yuna looked at them "really?" then both Shinwoo and Ikhan both got serious "anyways, my fingers aren't strong like they use to be. my wrist snap got weaker, too." he said as he balled up his hand into a fist "my wrist snap is crucial. it gives more pain to the other players." Ikhan said also holding up his fist in front of him. Yuna hummed not knowing what to tell the guys "anyways, lets go back next time." Shinwu said stuffing both hands in his pockets "of course the counselor and Rai were really happy to see us." Ikhan concluded with a smile on his face. Shinwu nodded his head at what Ikhan said just as he heard a familiar ringtone and the vibrating of his phone go off in his hand "Hm? it's Miyuki." Shinwoo said and quickly answered the call as worriedness began to bubble within him "yes? Miyuki? What's wrong? Are you okay?" he bombarded the poor girl with all sorts of questions and didn't let her speak "Shinwu give her a chance." Yuna said placing her hand on his arm as a light pink color dusted his cheeks "r-right. sorry Miyu. " he said as it was silent on the other side "Miyu?" he asked his feeling of worriedness started to turn into panic "i made ramen." Miyuki stated over the phone as she served herself in a bowl and sat in yuna's dinning room "oh." was all Shinwu said with a shadow over his eyes as Ikhan tried but failed to keep his laugh in "Pfft! you worry too much, Shinwu!" he said as Shinwu let out an embarrassed chuckle "well..." he began scratching the back of his head "I think that's admirable of you Shinwu." Yuna said smiling brightly at the red head making the poor lad blush even more "H-ha yeah I guess. Miyu did you make a lot?" Shinwu asked over the phone as the Bluenette watched Tokyo Ghoul on the Tv "Mhm" she hummed to him having the phone on speaker "Yuna, is it alright if we come over? we won't make a mess." Shinwu asked shyly looking away and scratching his cheek nervously "okay! I'm sure my mom won't mind if i have a few friends over!" she said clasping her hands together and smiled happily "heh! great! Miyu! we'll be there soon! wait for us. alright?!" Shinwu said into the phone excitedly "alright Shi." she said still watching the Tv as he hung up. she glanced at her phone as it turned off "oh no...no charge." she said picking up the phone 'I should put it to charge.' she got up from the table and left momentarily. once she came back she plugged her phone in its wireless charger pad and watch the screen flash its charging sign. she returned her attention to the Tv while sitting crossed legged with a bowl of ramen and juice before her "it grew." she looked down at her bowl to see more noodles than before.