chapter: 7

(Miyuki is in a deep sleep!!)

Miyuki pov

I felt something tight, heavy, and cold around my wrists and ankles. My eyelids slowly opened up and squinted at the bright light above me. once my eyes adjusted to the lights brightness, I felt my body afloat, as if I weighed nothing more than a feather. my eyes look down to see I was shackled in a large tube like container filled with some substance with tons of needles sticking into my body. i felt no pain or agony. all I felt was numbness. i heard the sound of a door opening through the water bubbling around my ears, muffled words were heard instead of clear ones. A shadowy and blurred figure stood in front of the glass and i could feel their eyes glare at mine. The glass suddenly shook and the needles swayed a bit. that's when i felt the shocking electricity enter my body. I shut my eyes and began screaming in pain. the figure left but that only increased the pain. I clawed at the glass and pulled at the needles. I smelled the faint scent of blood, I 'blacked out' once again.

-in the real world-

I gasped opening my eyes quickly to see a white ceiling above me, I sat up looking around me. I was in a hospital room. I looked at myself to see I was in hospital gown, I hated the way it felt against my skin. I looked over at the door as my nose twitched a bit, i then pinched my nose at the foul smell coming from outside the room. I pull the sheets off of me and tried to stand only to fall on the cold white tiled floor. I held my head and blinked multiple times, I felt weak. my hands seemed a bit too thin for my taste. I struggled to get up but managed to lean on the bed, I took the IV stand which was still hooked up to my right arm and used it was a crutch. I slowly made my way to the door and opened the door. the foul smell hit me like a truck, I gagged and covered my nose and mouth. I stepped out into the hall and saw many dead corpses on the ground, along the walls and floors was blood splattered from every angle. I closed my eyes and felt pity for all the souls lost. I heard footsteps walking down the hall far from where i was, multiple voices and keys hitting each other echoed. I didn't know why but my legs began running in the opposite direction, I ripped the iv needle out and winced at the stinging sensation in my arm now. the IV stand fell and caused the group of people to turn in my direction, I was too far for them to make out my appearance in the dimly lit hallway. I sprinted and knocked various thing down while running from the voices who pursued me, my breathing became heavy and it was getting harder to see. everything began to blur in together, still I kept running. i had to get back to Shinwu, big brother, and grandpa. I squinted my eyes at the light coming from a square shape not far from where i was, it was a window and my only chance at escaping. I didn't know if I was going to make it though, the voices were a lot closer and their lights could reach my back now. i could see my shadow being casted before me, I closed my eyes and braced myself as I threw myself at the window. there was a loud glass shattering sound and then i felt the harsh impact of a tree branch hit my ribs. i knew there was going to be a huge and ugly bruise there. the bark scratched at the hospital gown and my skin as I slid down the tree side out of the peoples line of sight. i limped away from the hospital and hid behind a dumpster to catch my breath, 'how long have I been asleep? Where am I now? Where's Shinwu?' I thought still trying to catch my breath. I took this chance to look around me, I saw a broken mirror on its side facing me. I saw a dirty and bloody scrawny small girl in it staring back at me with dull eyes. I winced and held my head as a headache began to form. I heard the barking of dogs in the distance creeping closer, I got up using the brick wall behind me as a support. I began to stumble down the alley way trying to figure my way back to Shinwu's apartment 'i also need to call big brother soon, or he'll get angry with me' I thought as my feet stepped on the cold hard pavement.

no ones pov

rai and Frankenstein watched the news reporter speak of a mass murder that occurred last night, even worse it happened at the hospital Miyuki was staying in "Horrible Incident happened last night! During a sudden blackout, many employees and patients at the OOO hospital were brutally murdered. this is a heinous crime and they are still counting the number of victims and searching for any survivors. the police are devoting every manpower investigating this case..." the news reporter kept going on about the incident as both Frankenstein and rai narrowed their eyes at the tv.