Chapter: 11

NoOne's POV

Rai watched Miyuki rest peacefully on the bed in the guest room. The guest room was located upstairs in between his room and Franksteins. She turned on her side so that she was facing him, he was sitting on a chair that was beside the bed. Frankstein was outside the room, he was on the phone with Shinwu. Rai leaned forward to hear what miyuki was saying in her sleep. she mumbled in coherent words. His eyes narrowed as his brows furrowed together now face to face with the Bluenette, he tried to hear what she was saying. Frankstein sighed in relief and entered the room to see Rai leaning over the girl who now lay on her back. Frankstein misunderstood the situation entirely. Rai looked up at the slightly stuttering man before him as he stood up to his full height. Frankstein looked over miyuki for anything 'different', he found nothing. Frankstein looked over at Rai who stared at him confused "Master, it is highly suggested that you not do that when a person is sleeping, especially if it is a lady. you would not like the ending of that predicament." Frankstein said cautiously pulling the blanket up to Miyuki's chin and led Rai downstairs where a freshly brewed tea awaited him "why is that Frankstein?" Rai asked calmly wanting to know more about the subject "it is ungentle-man like to watch a lady rest, you would startle her if she were to wake." Frankstein said giving Rai his cup and small saucer. "she was speaking, Frankstein" Rai said taking a sip as Frankstein stopped walking to the kitchen "speaking?-" there was a loud knocking on Frankstein's door as well as the sound of the doorbell ringing many times repeatedly. Frankstein made his way to the door and opened it to see Shinwu out of breath and very sweaty. Ikhan and yuna were barely catching up behind him in a few moments. They couldn't speak at all, and were too busy trying to get oxygen in their lungs. Shinwu managed to choke out the words "where *huff* I-Is *AHEM!* Sh-She? *huff*" Frankstein stepped aside to let him in while Rai sipped his tea in the living room listening to all of the commotion. Shinwu hurried past his guidance counselor into his home and met Rai in the living room "I take that you guys ran all the way here? Following Shinwu?" Frankstein asked handing the teen group cups of water "Yes Sir, we did." yuna answered fanning herself using her hand while Shinwu and ikhan drowned themselves with the cold water "is she okay? is she hurt? can I...can I see her?" Shinwu asked all at once "she's alright, a bit pale, but she'll be good as new with a bit more rest. She's in the guest room, I'll take you to her" Frankstein said standing up from the couch. Shinwu wasted not another second and jumped up in a heart beat "lead the way sir" Shinwu said as Frankstein gave a small nod and headed upstairs "we'll give you 2 some space" Yuna said as Ikhan gave a nod "alright" Shinwu replied and followed Frankstein up the stairs and down the hall. Frankstein stopped in front of a door and motioned his hand to it "Right in here, she's not awake. Thought I'd tell you beforehand." Frankstein said and left going back downstairs, He felt that shinwoo should have some time to himself "Do not wake her, Shinwu." Frankstein said looking at him seriously "I wouldn't dream of it, sir" Shinwu replied with more seriousness than Frankstein has ever seen in him. Shinwu turned to the door and gulped "okay...miyuki, I hope you're really okay." He entered the dimly lit room and saw a resting body on the bed near the curtain closed window. He let out a small nervous sigh and walked in closing the door behind him. He walked across the room and made his way over to the bed where he found a resting Miyuki. His hands shook as he looked her over from head to toe, finding no wounds. A breath of relief escaped his lips. His eyes travelled back up to her face and his vision began to blur. He felt warm tears run down his cheeks and fall, he leaned over and wanting to hug her tight but pulled his arms back and settled for holding her hand instead. He feared that waking her up will not benefit her health or him, He was sure a long lecture would await him if he did it. He sat in the chair that was there and held her cold hand in his warm one "why are you so cold? where were you? Did you eat? you're so pale..." he said placing his hand on her cheek seeing the color difference between his skin and hers, his eyes held sadness in them "why wasn't I there?" he said weakly with his voice cracking at the end. He held her hand against his forehead as he held his eyes shut closed tightly and cried, he couldn't help it. he felt so relieved and sad at the same time. 'How is that possible?' he thought to himself and blamed what happened was his fault. His eyes opened wide at the sound of a quiet voice speaking his name ever so cautiously.