Chapter 32: Princess Cornelia

Začať od začiatku

"That was a good move," Princess Cornelia  complimented. "But it wasn't good enough!!"

Now, it was the princess' turn to attack. She activated her slash harken and she immediately lunged at her enemy. With the slash harken's impact, the two women had a few seconds of letting their guard down. And being a fierce fighter, Princess Cornelia took this few seconds to her advantage and managed to land a strong blow at the Gawain.

"Is that all what you've got?!" The princess screamed as she attacked once more while Kallen and CC are trying to gain control again. But before she could land another jab at the Gawain, Kallen was able to stop her knightmare's hand on landing on them.

And just like a combat fighter, Kallen controlled the right foot of the Gawain and landed a kick on the hip of the princess' knightmare frame.

"I really am amazed at how you're good at these," CC commented sincerely but Kallen thought it was just her usual teasing so she rolled her eyes.

"Just help me out and force that princess out from her knightmare frame," Kallen replied.

On the other hand, Zero and the Black Knights are having their own fight against the troupe of Guilford. With the Maser Vibration Swords(MVS)  shaped like spears that the Knightmare Vincent have, Zero has the upperhand on his fight against Guilford. And with the absence of Suzaku, who has been temporarily relieved from his duties, Guilford's unit isn't that much stronger than before.

"It seems you're getting exhausted, Guilford," Zero commented with a smirk.

"Shut up, you traitor!" Guilford screamed as he attacked Zero but with the landspinners on Vincent's feet, Zero dodged the attack easily since the knightmare frame has greater evasive maneuvers compared to the other knightmare frames. Vincent lifted his MVS and struck the knightmare of Guilford.

The right-hand-in-command of the princess was ejected from his damaged and sliced into two Knightmare. Zero ejected himself from Vincent and stared down at the commander who is yet processing his defeat. Zero retracted his mask and called the attention of Guilford who soon made eye contact with the enemy.

And with his geass permanently activated, Zero made an order.

"I command you to shoot Princess Cornelia on her heart. And after doing such, you kill yourself so you could still be with the princess at the afterlife," he said before piloting Vincent once more and joined the Black Knights.

"CC, how are things going on your side?" Zero asked.

"We're having a hard time going against this woman!" Kallen grumbled while struggling on their fight.

"Oh, when did you become me?" CC smirked despite being on a tight situation. Kallen is trying her best not to whack her partner.

"Let us just finish this, idiot," she replied.

CC activated the last slash harken since she already had a plan. "Let the princess defeat us. We can lure her out easier that way."

Kallen was about to complain and negate the witch's plan but it was too late. The princess has landed another strong jab on the Gawain and they hit the ground with a great impact.

"Surround the Gawain!!" the princess ordered and her troupe followed. The princess stood in front of the Gawain and immobilized the knightmare frame.

"Zero, it's game over," she said. "Now, get out of there and surrender yourself."

"You stay here, Kallen," CC said before ejecting herself from the Gawain.

The princess also ejected herself without knowing the predicament that is about to happen to her. She held out her gun and pointed it at CC, thinking that she is Zero. Satisfaction has covered her since she thought everything is now all over. Letting her guard down during a battle was a great failure.

"It is indeed a game over, princess," CC said as she raises her both hands as a sign of surrender. But behind her mask, a smirk is plastered while she's looking at Guilford walking towards the princess controlled by Zero's geass.

"I'm sorry, Your Highness," Guilford apologized before shooting her master right on her heart, not just once but twice.

The princess, who is taken by surprise, simply looks at her loyal soldier. She couldn't speak a word, she couldn't move, she couldn't do anything but to fall down on the ground while looking at CC who retracted her mask and gave her a sad smile.

"Game over, huh," Princess Cornelia thought before she closes her eyes and took her last breath.

With the downfall of their leader, Guilford also killed himself and these devastated the princess' troupe, making their guard down. This moment, the Black Knights eliminated the princess' unit easily.

Once again, the Black Knights had another victorious battle against the Britannian Empire.