Prologue

So a short description of my main character wouldn't be so bad, would it?

She is a sweet but cold girl. Her shoulder length brown hair framed her face perfectly along with her bangs. Her eyes were chocolaty brown but once in the sun they would turn pretty green.

Her real name? No one really knew it. She was always just known as 'Toxic' or '404'.

She was a beginner hacker, and got into a rather toxic relationship with the RFA members.

Nobody understood the young teen. She was quite troubled and just wanted love.

She wanted to be loved. Not to be hated or dismissed easily.

She was very suicidal at one point. Multiple cults were scattered in her past, her memories haunting her like the devil himself.

She needed someone. Someone needed to answer her broken prayers, songs for her shattered heart.

She needed a family. Something, the RFA couldn't offer her. After all they could barely stand her.

Why? She was obnoxious at times, and at other times too serious.

This is what happens after getting into another fight with the RFA at a party.

————————————————————————
like my story! I am working very hard on it and will try to update as quickly as I can~ AND WARNING::: WILL HAVE SOME SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, DRUGGING, CULTS AND ANGST! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK