"Oh," Bella said, "oh."

Eleanor stared at her friend with a sad look, before she closed the car door. She felt weird that Bella hadn't realized that Jacob still had feelings for her, and she felt weird telling Bella.

El leaned her head against her hand, keeping her other on the steering wheel. She was just glad that it was off her chest now, and Bella could maybe confront the boys.

The girl pushed her thoughts of the three out of her head, and pulled into her driveway. She parked the car and began to walk up the steps to her door. The house was quiet - as usual - so Eleanor headed straight for her room.

When Eleanor entered, she saw Carlisle sitting on her bed, looking over her notebooks. He picked his head up at the sound of the door opening, and raised his lips. Eleanor walked over to him, and collapsed on the bed.

With a raised eyebrow, Carlisle looked down at his mate, "what'd you guys do?"

Her voice was mumbled due to her face being shoved into the duvet.

"Sorry?"

She lifted her head, and sighed. Before Eleanor answered, she re-positioned herself and crossed her legs, "we just made graduation cards."

"So why do you look so upset?" He asked, concerned.

"I told Bella that Jacob was in love with her. I guess I shouldn't of though, I mean it's not really my business," Eleanor said.

"Ah," Carlisle answered. He reached forward and grabbed Eleanor's hand, before pulling her into his side. The doctor released her hand, and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"I'm just going to stay out of it," Eleanor decided, "I shouldn't have said anything."

"It's better she knows instead of wondering why the two boys are always fighting," Carlisle told her and kissed her head, "maybe telling her was somewhat of a good thing."

"Yeah," El mumbled, "we'll see about that."

---

Eleanor walked out into the parking lot with her sister. The school day was finally over, and all Eleanor wanted to do was sleep. School was really starting to take a toll on her.

Just as she was about to get in the car, her phone dinged. She looked down at the new message from Alice, and sighed as she looked at her sister. Jess gave her a look.

"Which Cullen is that?" Jess asked, with a raised brow.

"Alice," Eleanor answered, "she wanted me to come over, but if you want to hang out, I'll tell her no."

Jess was silent for a moment, before she shook her head. Jessica shot her sister a small smile, "it's alright, Ellie. Go and spend time with her. We've got our whole lives to spend together, right?"

Eleanor's breath hitched in her throat, and she smiled tightly, "Right. I'll, um, see you later, Jessie."

Before she walked over to Alice, Eleanor sped over to the driver side and wrapped her twin in a hug, "I love you."

"Um, yeah love you too, Eleanor," Jess awkwardly patted her back, "now go. They're waiting for you."

After one last smile, she took off in the direction of Alice's car. She noticed Bella in the passenger seat, and smiled at the brunette once she was in the backseat. Alice turned back to face Eleanor.

"The boys left earlier for a hunting trip, so I thought it'd be fun to have a sleepover. It's just us and the girls. I doubt Rose or Esme will hang around with us that much though, they'll probably lock themselves away and-"

"Alice, we get it," Eleanor said, amused, "let's go."

Alice drove to her house. No one spoke, but Eleanor could feel the tension between Alice and Bella in the car. She wondered what had happened to make Alice want to have this sleepover.

The house seemed quieter than usual, Eleanor could tell before she even got out of the car. While she was happy to be spending time with the girls, she was upset that Carlisle wouldn't be near the house.

While Bella stormed up the steps into the house, Eleanor pulled Alice back by the arm, "is there another reason why we're having this sleepover?"

Alice sighed, and glanced up the steps where Bella disappeared, "Edward's out of town this weekend, right? He wanted me to keep an eye on Bella to make sure she didn't go back to the reservation. They had a big fight last night."

Eleanor scoffed, "he still won't trust her around him?"

"Well Jacob showed up at Bella's last night, as well," Alice replied, "Bella told them she was Team Switzerland."

"Switzerland, my ass." Eleanor rolled her eyes. "Let's get inside."

***

Sorry for the filler!

x pleuvoirx.