Chapter 5

I decided to get up earlier today because I didn’t want to talk to Lea. I got ready quickly and went to the coffee lounge in the campus.

“Hey cutie” I heard someone whisper from behind. I turned around to see Jack G standing next to me. “What do you want?” I said rolling my eyes.

“Ooh harsh, why did you leave the party last night”
“Aww what did you miss me?” I replied sarcastically
I grabbed my stuff and decided to move to the other side of the room. I then noticed that he started to follow me. He then grabbed my hand, turned me around and said, “Did I do something to you? Why are you acting this way?”

“You didn’t do anything Jack now please leave me alone”
“Babe come on just tell me whats wrong” he said bringing me closer to his body.
“DON’T call me Babe!!!” I raised my voice “Especially if you are going to make out with other girls”
He then smiled at me realizing why I was mad. “Awh you’re jealous that I kissed your little friend”
“I am not jealous and she is not my friend. Now please stop talking to me.” I said walking away from him this time.

In psychology class, I knew he was going to sit next to me but once the class started I avoided eye contact and didn’t speak to him at all. I know I may be over reacting but I felt like a fool, I didn’t want to have anything to do with him.

After two weeks of not talking to Jack in class, I started to realize that maybe he never even liked me. If he would have cared he would have done something by now. Until recently I found out that Lea and Jack are now dating. I haven’t told Lea about how I felt towards this situation. Instead, I tried to find a way to ignore her and Jack. It was kind of hard considering that they were sucking on each others faces whenever I would see them together.

I didn’t want to seem like I cared that they were dating, which was why I found a way to forgive Lea. She never apologized to me and we never talked about Jack but I didn’t want to look like a jealous bitch. I should have known that Jack would rather date a girl like her. That time when I thought he winked at me, I should have known that he winked at her.

No matter how much I tried to ignore her, I knew I would have to get over it eventually. Nothing was going on between Jack and I and now it’s too late anyways. After all my classes ended I walked up to my dorm room to find Jack and Lea making out on her bed. “Holy Shit! What the hell?? Get out of my room” I yelled at both of them.
Lea had the nerve to resond, “Violet calm down it’s my room too”  
“If you want you can join babe” Jack responded winking at me causing Lea to playfully push him on the side of his shoulder.
“I rather pass; now get out of my room”
“Oh please don’t be jealous that I kissed your little crush, you know if u would have the chance you would kiss Jack”

I felt my face turn red; I quickly looked at Jack to see his reaction noticing that he was shocked by what Lea said. How could she tell him I liked him? I couldn’t stand her and I was so humiliated in front of him. I could feel myself tearing up and I grabbed all my stuff and walked out of the room. “Have fun you slut!” I yelled out my last words before slamming the door. I quickly ran to the lounge and I was unable to stop crying.

“Wait Violet!” I hear Jack yell from behind. “Listen Jack… Go back to your little girlfriend and leave me alone. I am fine and I don’t need you to follow me! And for your information, yes I did like you before, but that’s was way before I knew how you really were. So stop bothering me and LEAVE ME ALONE!!”

“You know you don’t really mean that” Jack whispered in my ear with a smirk on his face. I could feel his hot breath that sent me chills down my spine. He began to walk away smiling back at me but I made sure to keep a straight face. I knew that people were staring at me but I didn’t care. I probably look like a jealous little bitch right now. However, I was glad that Jack and Lea were together, these two assholes were made for each other.

Hey guys so please give me feedback. This is my first story and i would really like to know if you guys like it so far. :)