Chapter 4

India POV

After I dropped off Asia at this big ass blue house I drove over to Donut Connection to get my daily dozen. I've been craving donuts and pickles lately I know it's hella weird but blame my tongue. I know I'm not pregnant because I'm LESBIAN. Haha I'll be be damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnned if I have a child, ever. But as I pulled up to the drive thru and got my dozen and a coffee I heard Kinnzees loud ass screaming about how they should make the donuts how they do at Krispy Kreme. If she wanted KK then she should have went to KK, she stupid. I parked and was about to get out to pull her out of there but stopped when I seen who I parked beside of. It was Trish and these two other girls I didn't recognize. Now Trishondra is a dangerous mother fucker, and I will be damned if I get shot tryna help out Kinnzee's ass. So I slid down in my seat and watched as Kinnzee started dancing on the door, she looked up and stopped for a sec and then walked over to her. After like 3 mins of talking Trish pulled out a big ass wad of cash and smiled. Don't do it Kinnzee.. She smiled and said something that must have made Trish happy cause she snapped her fingers and one of the girls opened the door and Kinnsee got into the heavily tinted car. I pulled out my phone and called Kash.

*Phone Convo*

Aye Kash what are you doing?

Nun chilling at home, waiting for that bitch Kinnzee to bring me my damn donuts.

Well I'm over at Donut Connection and I just seen her-

Wait. Did you just say Donut Connection?... DONUT CONNECTION?! Bitch I swear when she gets here I'm smashing her fucking face in. I told her dumb ass to go to Krispy Kreme. Tell her to bring her ass over my house now!

Uhh Kash lemme fini-

Bitch did I stutter?..Actually put her ass on the phone.

Kash you don't understand...

Nah I don't. Help me understand.

Kinnzee is in the car with Trish and I think they plotting something.

Oh forreal?.. Come on over.

I drove to Kashs place and she texted Kinnzee telling her to come over. She laid back on the bed with her arms behind her head.

Kash POV

"Was all the info you gave to me right? Like ion wanna kill her just cause you don't like her."

"If I wanted you I could have you. I wouldn't ask you to kill her over some bogus reason when I could do it easily myself and say it was an accident." I smiled at her logic.

"Yeah, you good. Go get my gun." She walked into my closet and pulled up the floorboard to get out my little gun. It looked just like a lil bebe gun but it was Aqua blue.

30 mins later

Ding Dong

"Aye India go answer the door for me" she ran down the stairs and came back up with Kinnzee in tow.

"Here ya donuts Kash" she said while handing me the Donut Connection box. I stood up slowly and opened the box.

"What the fuck does this box say Kinnzee?.. I said quietly. When she didn't answer I threw the box into her face.

"Bitch didn't I tell ya ass to go to KRISPY KREME?!"

"But Kash it's on the other side of town!"

"Bitch I don't give a FUUCK. India get this bitch for I smack her ass." India lunged at her and she fell on the bed. India was on top of her, restraining her arms and legs. I came and sat down beside of her.

"I heard you was chilling with Trish earlier today" I said while tracing her face with my thumb finger and index finger.

"Kash it's nothing serious. She forced me into the car!!" She said while trying to escape India's grasp.

"India keep her still for a min".

I grabbed the top of her shirt and ripped all the way down till I saw her belly button, a wire, and a mic tangled in her bra strap. Kinnzee started screaming for someone to come get her into her bra. India punched her in the mouth to shut her up but she pushed India off and then rolled to the floor while covering her head with her arms. I heard the door open behind me and a gun went off. I felt a pain in my arm and my waist was bleeding on the side..